Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Martin Logan Spire Speakers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Sonnie Parker

Sonnie Parker

Second Unit

• 407 posts

Posted August 15 2009 - 04:13 AM

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Martin Logan Spire Speakers (Maple)

I am not sure I can say enough good about these speakers.  Breathtaking to say the least.  They throw an ultra wide and deep sound stage like no other speaker I have heard, other than the Martin Logan Prodigy's ($11,000 new in 2001), which I own.  The imaging is amazing as well.  It is if you have one big wall of speakers delivering the ultimate in detail and clarity.  IMO... there is not a better sounding speaker than the Martin Logan's.  I am an ML fan for life!  The Spires are $8495 new... one of ML's latest with all the new technology.  I am letting these go at a remarkably low price.

The woofer is self-powered in the Spires with a 200 watt amp in each speaker.  They do not require huge amounts of power like the older ML's.  They are happy with a typical receiver and will sound marvelous.

I also have a ML Matinee center channel up for sale that will mate well with these Spires.  The Matinee will run $1000 + shipping.

These speakers are perfect... purchased new about six months ago.  Well kept in a dedicated HT room, smoke and pet free.  I have an OCB about caring for my equipment... especially my Martin Logan speakers.

These are spotless!  Will ship as originally packaged, including manual, power cord and spikes.

$4000 plus shipping.  CONUS.  This is an excellent deal!

PayPal or overnight Money Order accepted. No PayPal fees charged to buyer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image