Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Martin Logan Clarity Speakers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Sonnie Parker

Sonnie Parker

Second Unit

• 407 posts

Posted August 15 2009 - 03:51 AM

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Martin Logan Clarity Speakers (Cherry)

If you are looking to get into Martin Logan electrostatics in an inexpensive way... this is a great opportunity.  These are awesome speakers.  They will blow away many dynamic speakers costing three times as much.  They will make excellent front speakers in a small to medium size room... or as I used them in any room as surrounds.  IMO... there is not a better sounding speaker I have ever heard.

I will also be putting my ML Matinee center channel up for sale as well in a few days.  It will mate well with these Clarity's.  The Matinee will run $950 shipped.

These speakers are perfect... purchased new about six months ago.  Well kept in a dedicated HT room, smoke and pet free.  I have an OCB about caring for my equipment... especially my Martin Logan speakers.

These are spotless!  Will ship as originally packaged, including manual, power supply and spikes.

$1250 includes shipping in CONUS.  This is an excellent deal!

PayPal or overnight Money Order accepted. No PayPal fees charged to buyer.

http://static.hometh...clarity-1.jpg">