What's new

My new FREE iPhone / iPod App went live yesterday... (1 Viewer)

Brian W. Ralston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian W. Ralston
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let my HTF friends know that I have a new FREE iPhone App that went live yesterday. The App is like a portal to my website...but since my website uses a lot of flash AND flash and mobile devices do not play well together, I thought this App would be a great way for people to tap into my news & updates blog on projects, hear free streaming score music, some of which has not previously been released to the public and more. Content will be added on an ongoing basis and in the future there will be some "behind the scenes" podcasts on some of my projects and scoring sessions and if any of my music is being performed live in concert in the future, that info will also be updated on the App.

Feel free to check it out. Did I mention it was FREE!

Brian W. Ralston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian W. Ralston
Thanks for checking it out guys. In a couple weeks...some more features will be added. And again in mid-late September, more features like streaming video clips will be available. With this feature in Sept...I will probably be putting up trailers for some of the films I have worked on...possibly some of the commercial projects (Like some work I did for the Nissan 370Z rollout)...and again in the future...some video from any scoring sessions and the like.

I will have fun exploring how I can best use the app and keep it interesting. I wouldn't expect daily updates or anything...but if you all check in every couple of weeks or so...I will try to have some new material up. Especially in the music area. :)

Brian W. Ralston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian W. Ralston
***UPDATED INFO***

As of this evening (9-27-09), there has been a new album of some of my film music added to the Instant Encore webpage and subsequently, the "Brian Ralston iPhone application." The new album, "Film Music of Brian Ralston" contains a small selection of some commercially unavailable cues from some of my past projects and scoring sessions over the past 8 years. Many of these tracks still find their way onto private demo CDs given to directors and producers interested in my work. One fun piece on the album of note is a recent composition included from a 2009 project for Nissan to promote the launch of the "all new Nissan 370Z" automobile. I was commissioned to compose this "retrospective" to accompany old commercial footage and to musically travel through the developmental eras of the Nissan Automobile from the days of Datsun in the 1960s, through the transition into Nissan in the 1970s, 80s, 90s and into 2009. This 2 minute piece was designed to musically take one through those decades and I hope you enjoy it.

Also, the iPhone app has been updated to version 1.03. This version includes some new features including the ability to watch and stream video. You can now see the trailers for some of my films streamed right to your iPhone. Please update your application through iTunes in order to see these new features.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks