What's new

FS: Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) M-1 (M1) Speakers (Set of 6) (1 Viewer)

OriginalSignal

Auditioning
Real Name
Original Signal
Here we have a set of six Bowers & Wilkins M-1 speakers. These speakers were used only in our record label's office and were working perfectly when we took them down. These speakers are very hard to find, especially in a set of six satellite speakers, and retail new for $200.00 each. This is your chance to get a set of amazing speakers for a fraction of the price of what they cost new.

Specs taken from Bowers & Wilkins website (http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/display.aspx?infid=1183&terid=1286)

Technical featuresMetal dome Nautilus™ tweeter Woven glass fibre cone bass / midrange Description2-way vented-box system Drive units1x ø25mm (1 in) metal dome high-frequency 1x ø100mm (4 in) woven glass fibre cone bass / midrange Frequency range-6dB at 72Hz and 50kHz Frequency response80Hz - 23kHz ±3dB on reference axis DispersionWithin 2dB of reference response Horizontal:eek:ver 60º arc Vertical:eek:ver 10º arc Sensitivity85dB spl (2.83V, 1m) Harmonic distortion2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)

Yair

Auditioning
Real Name
Yair
Hi,

I am looking to buy a pair of M1.

Please let me know if it is possible.

Thanks,
Yair

zurikuli

Auditioning
Real Name
kirsten
We're interested in 4, but will take 6 if that's the only way to take them.

We can arrange to pick them up in NYC.

Let me know. Kirsten

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks