What's new

Make It or Break It (ABC FAMILY) (1 Viewer)

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
My family and I have been watching this show since it started back in June. It's not the greatest show, but it has it's moments and we are enjoying a few of the story lines. It is nice to see Candace Cameron-Bure back on television. She is a decent actress. Looks beautiful.

I am curious about why most of these shows on ABC family seem to be centered around sex alot. I mean honestly, They would have no problem with this show doing well even if they kept it focused on the gymnastics part of the show.

Anyone else watching?

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
Thought i'd revive this thread....the show premieres again in January, and I'm def planning on tuning in. I got pretty into it last summer, and it was enjoyable. I really liked the Payson storyline...how it ended at the end of last season was so heartbreaking, and I also like the new girl Emily. I'm curious to see how everything plays out next....Anyone else watched the show and plan on tuning in again?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks