Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

DisneyWorld construction logistics

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Kirk Gunn

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter

• 1,612 posts

Posted July 27 2009 - 12:51 PM

Sorry I haven't posted more, I really dislike this new forum layout..... but I thought I would share for you Disney lovers:

http://www.youtube.com/results?feature=moby&search_query=Building+Walt%27s+Dream+Disney

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   ChristopherG

ChristopherG

Screenwriter

• 1,522 posts

Posted July 28 2009 - 11:12 AM

Kirk,

First off, WOW! Thanks for posting that, way cool archival footage of the house the mouse built! 

Secondly, the new forum isn't so bad once you get used to it so don't be a stranger.
It takes 52 pounds of pressure to rupture an eyeball... :blink:

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Randy Tennison

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter

• 1,099 posts

Posted July 28 2009 - 01:23 PM

I've met Tony Baxter (the main narrator) and heard him speak during Walt Disney World's Leadership conference.  He is a truly amazing man, and definitely tells it like it is.  I remember part of his powerpoint presentation showed a picture of Lion King, and said, "How did we go from this (Lion King) to this (Home On The Range)?" 

Randy T.
Orlando, FL
ºoº Home of The Mouse!!!

"Oh, come on, guys. It's so simple, maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings nowadays!"

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   saylogistics

saylogistics

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted August 10 2009 - 10:32 PM

Tony Baxter is really an amazing personality. he is the one who seems to be pretty attentive for the Disney world construction and logistics.

Shipping Spain