Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Amazon Deal of the Day is "The Twilight Zone: The Complete Definitive Collection" $106 on July 24, 2009.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Chris Gerhard

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter

• 1,270 posts

Posted July 23 2009 - 09:04 PM

Most fans may already have this but I thought I would post this for the younger members here that may not know what a great TV series this is.  For some reason, I couldn't post a link but it is easy to find on Amazon.com.

Chris

#2 of 4 Eric-S

Eric-S

Stunt Coordinator

• 216 posts

Posted July 23 2009 - 09:31 PM

Beat me to it! Watched my last holiday sci-fi marathon. i could not  pass up this deal! Could someone tell me approx. how many episodes include commentary tracks?
i can't wait.

ej

#3 of 4 TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 21,431 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted July 24 2009 - 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric-S View Post

Could someone tell me approx. how many episodes include commentary tracks?  

There's probably about 3 commentary tracks per set. However, they include a fair number of audio interviews that were conducted in the mid-1970's for The Twilight Zone Companion book with writers, actors or directors on select episodes. Since they're interviews, they aren't screen specific but they are far better than the actual commentaries.

#4 of 4 Eric Peterson

Eric Peterson

Screenwriter

• 2,959 posts

Posted July 24 2009 - 06:00 AM

Wow!  That's a better deal than using the Deep Discount sale codes.  I still have the original boxsets, but would love to upgrade.  Hopefully I can sell those off for $50.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users