What's new

Amazon Deal of the Day is "The Twilight Zone: The Complete Definitive Collection" $106 on July 24, 2 (1 Viewer)

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris Gerhard
Most fans may already have this but I thought I would post this for the younger members here that may not know what a great TV series this is. For some reason, I couldn't post a link but it is easy to find on Amazon.com.

Chris

Eric-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric Schnabel
Beat me to it! Watched my last holiday sci-fi marathon. i could not pass up this deal! Could someone tell me approx. how many episodes include commentary tracks?
i can't wait.

ej

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Eric-S

Could someone tell me approx. how many episodes include commentary tracks?
There's probably about 3 commentary tracks per set. However, they include a fair number of audio interviews that were conducted in the mid-1970's for The Twilight Zone Companion book with writers, actors or directors on select episodes. Since they're interviews, they aren't screen specific but they are far better than the actual commentaries.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
Wow! That's a better deal than using the Deep Discount sale codes. I still have the original boxsets, but would love to upgrade. Hopefully I can sell those off for $50.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks