Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Amazon Deal of the Day is "The Twilight Zone: The Complete Definitive Collection" $106 on July 24, 2009.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Chris Gerhard

Chris Gerhard

• 1,278 posts

Posted July 23 2009 - 09:04 PM

Most fans may already have this but I thought I would post this for the younger members here that may not know what a great TV series this is.  For some reason, I couldn't post a link but it is easy to find on Amazon.com.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Eric-S

Stunt Coordinator

• 216 posts

Posted July 23 2009 - 09:31 PM

Beat me to it! Watched my last holiday sci-fi marathon. i could not  pass up this deal! Could someone tell me approx. how many episodes include commentary tracks?
i can't wait.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 24,410 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted July 24 2009 - 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by Eric-S 

Could someone tell me approx. how many episodes include commentary tracks?  

There's probably about 3 commentary tracks per set. However, they include a fair number of audio interviews that were conducted in the mid-1970's for The Twilight Zone Companion book with writers, actors or directors on select episodes. Since they're interviews, they aren't screen specific but they are far better than the actual commentaries.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Eric Peterson

Eric Peterson

• 2,959 posts

Posted July 24 2009 - 06:00 AM

Wow!  That's a better deal than using the Deep Discount sale codes.  I still have the original boxsets, but would love to upgrade.  Hopefully I can sell those off for $50.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users