-

Photo
- - - - -

Wilson!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer!

Executive Producer

• 11,067 posts
  • LocationWilmington, Delaware

Posted July 19 2009 - 07:20 AM

So, I picked up and watched the BD of Cast Away yesterday and decided to try my hand at making my very own Wilson, needless to say it was rather simple lol.

I bought an ordinary volley ball (it was red and blue striped so I had to paint it white) cut open the top, dirtied it up to age it a few years with a combination of black grease paint and brown water color and shoved a bunch of sticks and twigs that I gathered outside inside to create his "hair".

The hard part was cutting my hand open in order to create the face...ouch!! Just kidding, it's crimson colored paint with some black mixed in.

Enjoy the pics...

http://static.hometh...-P1060218.JPG">

"That's Jack Bauer!!!!!! He's coming for me!!!!!" - Charles Logan

#2 of 3 Jimi C

Jimi C

Screenwriter

• 1,209 posts

Posted July 19 2009 - 05:14 PM

So, you're a single guy are ya John. That's a very nice replica you made. See what it will fetch on Ebay. Maybe you can make a million dollars working from home. Without even buying one of those books!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/theend13/sabres.jpg[/IMG]

#3 of 3 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,179 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted July 20 2009 - 04:23 AM

For his next trick...watch what John can do with an old beat-up sled...

Nice "Wilson," John.  Hope the two of you have many, varied, conversations together! 

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon