What's new

This is why you curse. (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Craig Ferguson is right. Scientists do these studies just to give the late night comics something to talk about.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Dennis Nicholls

I can hear their minds turning now about how "this wouldn't be the first time a man has been led astray by a controlling pussy...cat"

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
On cats: He may not be appreciated by some or many folks, but Rush Limbaugh has a good line about the difference between cats and dogs. Dogs have masters; cats have staff.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Study finds that cats control humans.
They needed a study for this? Next up - "Pair of studies show water is wet; sky blue"

One of my favorite cat quotations:

"In ancient Egypt, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this. They wonder why you have."

I'm sure Limbaugh has quoted the "cats have staff" line, but he didn't originate it. I had heard that one in the late 60s or early 70s, long before he even got into radio.

Later,

Joe

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
The experiment was then repeated with the volunteer repeating a more common word that they would use to describe a table.
??? Am I missing something here? A word to describe a table? What the F*** are they talking about??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks