• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 of 48 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,405 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted August 15 2012 - 06:22 AM

Jacqueline Bisset has the ability to cloud men's minds.

And thanks for the reminder, Rich...but now we should return to our discussion of The Deep...

I hate when I have to moderate myself for getting off-topic...  Posted Image

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#42 of 48 OFFLINE   Richard--W

Richard--W

Producer

• 3,527 posts

Posted August 15 2012 - 11:18 AM

Found the fold-out but I had to Iphone a pic for it was too long to scan.  In it's day I guess it was controversial and still could be today.  If the moderators, feel it is not appropriate to post, please take down but it did stay on my college dorm wall a couple of years.  Thanks.  http://www.hometheat...ht/700/flags/LL

Obviously, Allen, you are a scholar and a gentlemen who is not blind to the finer things in life. Can't you post it any bigger?

#43 of 48 OFFLINE   Douglas Monce

Douglas Monce

Producer

• 5,514 posts

Posted August 15 2012 - 05:52 PM

I for one am shocked that this thread has denigrated into such a discussion ... Posted Image

Yep thats the one! I to am shocked, SHOCKED to see this kind of thing here! Doug
"I'm in great shape, for the shape I'm in."
Bob Hope in The Ghostbreakers

#44 of 48 OFFLINE   JamesNelson

JamesNelson

Second Unit

• 276 posts

Posted August 15 2012 - 11:46 PM

...I to am shocked, SHOCKED to see this kind of thing here!...

...Your winnings, sir.

#45 of 48 OFFLINE   Greg_D_R

Greg_D_R

Stunt Coordinator

• 214 posts

Posted August 26 2012 - 02:54 PM

I for one am shocked that this thread has denigrated into such a discussion ...

It hasn't denigrated anything. Nor has it degenerated. It is however, full of degenerates.:tu:

#46 of 48 OFFLINE   Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 5,256 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted August 27 2012 - 10:12 AM

:D

It hasn't denigrated anything. Nor has it degenerated. It is however, full of degenerates.:tu:

Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#47 of 48 OFFLINE   Alfonso_M

Alfonso_M

Second Unit

• 396 posts

Posted October 10 2012 - 03:02 PM

I always loved this movie, especially John Barry's theme song performed by the late Donna Summer, I've never seen any of the long version's scenes, and only after reading this thread recently did I found out about the out of print Sony Blu disc, well, I just found a copy of the Sony release in the 7.99 Blu ray Bin by Best Buy, they had both versions of the Blu available, so if you're still looking for a copy you might get lucky too. :) By the way, just found my vinyl, and I'm spinning it as I write..:)

#48 of 48 OFFLINE   Brian McP

Brian McP

Second Unit

• 381 posts

Posted October 10 2012 - 03:21 PM

Was just watching the tv special promoting "The Deep" and most likely the scenes with Robert Shaw doing his hosting duties for the show look to have been filmed where he lived in the south of Ireland. There's a scene where he is reflecting on the movie and behind him is either the coast or a large lake -- this looks very close to where today is a monument to the memory of Robert Shaw, near the town where he lived (the picture is on his Wikipedia page) -- looks very serene.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: A Few Words About

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users