Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Anchor Bay Press Release: The Hardbodies Collection

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 of 9 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 40,545 posts

Posted July 08 2009 - 06:09 AM

ANCHOR BAY ENTERTAINMENT DEBUTS 
TWO ‘80’S SUMMER CLASSICS WITH
HEAPING HELPINGS OF BEER, BABES AND BODS 
FOR THE FIRST TIME ON DVD!

THE HARDBODIES COLLECTION

Two classic ‘80s comedies full of hot, scantily clad chicks come to DVD for the first time ever from Anchor Bay Entertainment!  Hardbodies andHardbodies 2 in The Hardbodies Collection on August 18th . 

Courtney Gains (Children of the Corn), Darcy DeMoss (Reform School Girls),  ‘80s band Vixen,nd hundreds of Southern California’s hottest swimsuit models co-star in the legendary cult comedy, Hardbodies.  When three middle-aged geezers move into a swinging beach house, they hire a young stud (Grant Cramer) to teach them how to score with the local beauties.   

Full of sex-starved men, horny girls and lots of nudity, The San Francisco Chronicle called Hardbodies “A cinematic sex party…this is the T&A nirvana of all bikini bimbo movies,” and Mr. Skin said Hardbodies was “astounding…a gaggle of gaga-making girlies in all their breastacular glory!”

Referred to as “blindingly brilliant breastcapades” by Mr Skin, Hardbodies 2 is the skin-tastic sequel that takes place in the steamy, naughty, topless beach of the Greek Isles.  It’s the story of a crew of bonehead American filmmakers seeking European hotties who speak the universal language of love. Brenda Bakke (American Gothic), James Karen (Return of the Living Dead), Fabiano Udenio (Summer School) and almost every gorgeous nymph in Europe co-star in this flesh-filled follow-up to the original hit!

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 9 OFFLINE   cineMANIAC

cineMANIAC

Screenwriter

• 1,928 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted July 08 2009 - 06:13 AM

I can never get enough of these 80's sex comedies-can't wait to grab these. Weren't they originally released by Columbia Pictures, though? I hope this means Sony is willing to license movies out to others.

RIP Roberto Gomez Bolanos. 

#3 of 9 OFFLINE   Corey3rd

Corey3rd

Screenwriter

• 1,721 posts

Posted July 08 2009 - 08:50 AM

I'm so ready for this to come out. where's Hot Moves?
come see the reviews at
http://thedvdlounge.com/

and the Seinfeld Tour Bus

#4 of 9 OFFLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,893 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted July 08 2009 - 09:15 AM

Heh.  I loved these movies as a kid.  Rags!  I don't remember anything about them, though.  Was this the one where the nerdy girl and guy were interested in each other but kept missing each other?  That might have been Spring Break or something like that.

#5 of 9 OFFLINE   walter o

walter o

Supporting Actor

• 848 posts

Posted July 08 2009 - 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey3rd View Post

I'm so ready for this to come out. where's Hot Moves?

Its already out on DVD.

#6 of 9 OFFLINE   Mark Edward Heuck

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter

• 1,155 posts

Posted July 10 2009 - 03:48 PM

HOT MOVES is not just on DVD, but on a packed DVD, with a fun commentary featuring the director, cast members, and lovely moderator Julia Marchese.  Throw that into the basket with the HARDBODIES collection and you've got a great night of skin ahead of you!

"As I looked back over my life, I realized that I enjoyed nothing--not art, not sex--more than going to the movies." -- Gore Vidal

#7 of 9 OFFLINE   Corey3rd

Corey3rd

Screenwriter

• 1,721 posts

Posted July 13 2009 - 11:16 AM

Thanks for the update. That's what I get for clicking through imdb's Is it on amazon button - they didn't have it hooked up.
come see the reviews at
http://thedvdlounge.com/

and the Seinfeld Tour Bus

#8 of 9 OFFLINE   Rob P S

Rob P S

Screenwriter

• 1,995 posts

Posted July 17 2009 - 03:24 PM

Screwballs is also coming out on August 25th.

#9 of 9 OFFLINE   BarryS

BarryS

Second Unit

• 424 posts

Posted July 18 2009 - 05:46 PM

Yes!! If this can be had for less than ten bucks, I'd consider it a must buy. Now if only I could get the two Bikini Carwash movies and the entire Shannon Whirry collection.