Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Westinghouse Playhouse - Scarface Mob (2 part Untouchables pilot)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 ONLINE   stuartfanning

stuartfanning

Stunt Coordinator

• 87 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted July 04 2009 - 11:04 PM

Does anyone know whether the complete 2 part Untouchables pilot is available anywhere? The theatrical version is widely available including on the Season 1 part 1 DVD release, but I haven't been able to find the original 2 parter anywhere.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Neil Brock

Neil Brock

Screenwriter

• 2,152 posts

Posted October 17 2009 - 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartfanning 

Does anyone know whether the complete 2 part Untouchables pilot is available anywhere? The theatrical version is widely available including on the Season 1 part 1 DVD release, but I haven't been able to find the original 2 parter anywhere.
     From what I heard, it aired on TV Land back in the early days of the network. I didn't have the channel then so I don't know for sure but if it did, then you might see if someone recorded it from there. Other than that, I know that the Paley Center has it available for viewing. But I don't think you are really missing anything. The Untouchables DVD included the Westinghouse openings from both parts.