Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Westinghouse Playhouse - Scarface Mob (2 part Untouchables pilot)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 stuartfanning

stuartfanning

Stunt Coordinator

• 71 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted July 04 2009 - 11:04 PM

Does anyone know whether the complete 2 part Untouchables pilot is available anywhere? The theatrical version is widely available including on the Season 1 part 1 DVD release, but I haven't been able to find the original 2 parter anywhere.

#2 of 2 Neil Brock

Neil Brock

Screenwriter

• 2,034 posts

Posted October 17 2009 - 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartfanning 

Does anyone know whether the complete 2 part Untouchables pilot is available anywhere? The theatrical version is widely available including on the Season 1 part 1 DVD release, but I haven't been able to find the original 2 parter anywhere.
     From what I heard, it aired on TV Land back in the early days of the network. I didn't have the channel then so I don't know for sure but if it did, then you might see if someone recorded it from there. Other than that, I know that the Paley Center has it available for viewing. But I don't think you are really missing anything. The Untouchables DVD included the Westinghouse openings from both parts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users