What's new

Big Brother 11 discussion thread (1 Viewer)

mike caronia

Second Unit
For those that have the seasonpass, go the real browser, they have a 'flashback' tab that allows you to watch any day/time. Right now they have season 10 on there. That's going to come in handy when you miss some good shenanigans.

For a quick laugh, go to Keesha's birthday: August 1st at 9pm....fast forward to about 9:45...

Who wants some cake?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Jessica looked a bit thinner, but it looked good on her.
Is it weird that I already know all 13 houseguest names and can ID each of them?

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Patrick Sun

Is it weird that I already know all 13 houseguest names and can ID each of them?
And I already think I have a good idea who I will...and will NOT...be rooting for!

And I HATED

Jesse
and can't WAIT til his ass is off the show! AGAIN!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I have to say that at this point I like everyone except for Jessie. Cool food comp tonight, it looked like something out of Double Dare lol.

If I may channel my inner-Hanson Yoo for a moment, it just hit me tonight who Ronnie reminds me of...

1000x500px-LL-hiro.jpg">

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Interesting twist with the grouping angle. Not only will it lead to some people being immune to eviction when they don't really deserve it but it might even foster group retribution when the next HOH wins the position. A quick question - I assume that everyone except the previous HOH is eligible for the next HOH. Wouldn't it be an interesting twist if all "safe" members of a group from the previous week were ineligible for the HOH? Or is that how it's set up? This would keep one group from having successive HOHs.

Also, if the group concept stays intact then it's going to get really interesting as the numbers dwindle and more than one person is immune from eviction. Lots of possibilities here and I wonder whether there has to be a course correction at some point or you might not have two people eligible for the eviction vote with 5 people left. Potential scenario: 4 "Athletes" remain and one "Brain" after an eviction. If the "Brain" was the previous HOH then the next HOH has to come from the "Athletes" - making the other three members of that group safe. Thus the "Brain" has to go automatically! I doubt that this would be allowed and I suspect that groupings will go by the wayside before we are down to five remaining house guests. The possibilities are very intriguing.

Thoughts on all this? (I have way too much time on my hands!)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Already enjoying this. Never cared for Jesse, out of the four who could have come back, he was my least favorite.

But I'm starting to like him. He's a lot more intelligent than they ever let on last year.

I started Showtime a month ago, so get the after hours broadcast. I've only watched it twice so far, but kind of interesting. Pretty boring at times, it's probably a lot of work to edit down all the dull stuff to make a show, but fun to watch.

Not sure when they do the actual nominations, but seems like it might actually happen sometime Friday or Saturday. Lots of talking as if Chima had already been nominated, but Lydia was hanging around a lot with Jesse and seemed fine, so who knows.

Have a feeling Russell may be heading out soon. He thinks he's playing "puppet master", the nominations were his decision, etc. but he seems to rub everyone the wrong way. Nobody completely unlikeable yet, but I wouldn't mind seeing somebody get the veto and have Casey or the "Dork" booted first.

Pretty amazing language, loads of F-bombs and others, definitely many edits for the CBS broadcast. They seem to be called to the diary room a lot, must be for all those little side clips they show. It's funny how often people get chastised by "the voice". Chima please put on your microphone, Jeff please stop singing. Definitely shows they are watched and listened to 24 hours a day by somebody at all times.

Don't have the time to watch the after hours more than a few times a week, but it's oddly addicting.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I think that Chima is gonna be the best train-wreck contestant this season!
Casey really annoys me.
Jessie REALLY needs to go---soon!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I agree about Chima, def a drama queen that should make for some entertaining moments this season.

BBAD was quite, um, interesting, last night hehe. Jordan, Michelle, Jeff, Chima, Casey and Laura all sat outside and talk pretty openly about sex (in very explicit ways I might add), past boyfriends and what they like in the bedroom. Turns out Michelle is quite the lil' sex kitten much to Jordan's surprise lol.

I don't know what to make of Casey, he seems like a nice enough guy but isn't he a little old to be talking like a Marky Mark wannabe lol?

Jordan is so freakin' smokin' hot it ridiculous!

Stan

Senior HTF Member
After hours was definitely an eye-opener last night. Came in a bit late, but it was certainly a conversation we'll never see on the regular broadcast. Learned things I've never even known about. This group of people are very open with each other, not something you'd expect with a mixed company chat like that.

Out of all the people involved, Michelle was not what you'd expect. She comes across as the typical librarian type, but once she lets her hair down, her sex life would make a hooker blush.

From the part I saw, Jeff looked way out of his element. Actually seemed sort of stunned by the discussion.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I also think that Jordan was a little tipsy last night, she had a wine glass in her hand the entire time pretty much.

Welp, Braden is now on my shitlist, he made a fairly severe racial slur at Kevin yesterday with Lydia backing Kevin up by pretty much ripping Braden's nuts off verbally lol..

One thing that irritated me to no end during last night's BBAD was they kept insisting on cutting to an utterly useless, not to mention boring as sin, shot of Jessie asleep in the HoH room! The camera held there for what must have been 4 min before going back to the party.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Is there no love for this season? Personally, I can't wait for Chima andCasey to get the heck outta there.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Whoa, some serious stuff went down last night, but we won't get to see any footage of it until Thursday since tonight's episode will deal mainly with POV. Go read some live updates (start from midnight of last night to catch up).

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Tuesday's show was great, getting to hate Ronnie more by the minute! I knew it was a "too-good-to-be-true" moment when he said he wanted to back-door Russell. And is Jordan auditioning for a spot on "Girls Next Door"? You've GOT to be kidding me that she is that stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks