-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Need some help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 dean122601

dean122601

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted June 28 2009 - 12:22 AM

I have recently bought a Denon 2309. I want to upgrade my two front main speakers. I have a boson acoustic center channel that sounds good. I was wondering with the Denon was there a particular set of speakers I should look at????

#2 of 4 Ed Moxley

Ed Moxley

Screenwriter

• 2,701 posts
  • LocationEastern NC

Posted June 28 2009 - 04:21 AM

Yeah, Boston Acoustic speakers, that will match your center channel. It's very important that the three front speakers timbre match. All the speakers should match, ideally, but especially the front three.
Samsung HL61A750 (LED DLP)            Onkyo TX-SR805
Oppo BDP-83 Blu ray                                  Polk Audio LSi9
Polk Audio LSiC                                  Sony SS-MB100H
SVS PC12-NSD (Sub)                       ...

#3 of 4 gene c

gene c

Producer

• 5,692 posts
  • LocationBay area, Ca

Posted June 28 2009 - 12:57 PM

Not sure which Bostons you have but TheNerds.com has some pretty good prices. The CS series is being closed out so no refunds/returns. Also, watch the quantities. Some are priced as a pair, some as an each. Also check Amazon for Electronics-Expo.com which also carries Bostons.
"Everyday room": Panasonic 58" Plasma, Dish HD DVR, Pioneer Elite vsx-23, BDP-23 BR, dv58avi universal dvd player, Paradigm Studio 20 V1, CC-450, Dayton HSU-10 subwoofer.

"Movie/Music room": Toshiba 65" DLP, Dish HD receiver, Marantz 7005, CC-4003, BD-7006, Polk LSI25's-LSi7's-LSiC, 2 original Dayton 10" "Mighty-Mites" subwoofers. (subject to change without notice).

Also have  MB Quart Vera VS05 +.....too much to list. Help me.

#4 of 4 sestamuch

sestamuch

Stunt Coordinator

• 246 posts

Posted July 01 2009 - 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gene c

Not sure which Bostons you have but TheNerds.com has some pretty good prices. The CS series is being closed out so no refunds/returns. Also, watch the quantities. Some are priced as a pair, some as an each. Also check Amazon for Electronics-Expo.com which also carries Bostons.

I'm pretty sure they're available at Amazon.
Edited by sestamuch - 7/3/2009 at 06:02 am GMT