What's new

Michael Jackson has died!!! (1 Viewer)

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Just got the news that MJ has passed away from a heart attack...will add more details as I find them...

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
I wonder of any of his eccentricities caused medical problems? He never seemed all that healthy.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
This is quite shocking if true (let's remember the report that he has died is coming from TMZ). He was only 50. Despite all the problems he's had in the last several years, I prefer to remember him as the mega-talented kid who first with his brothers, and then on his own, created some of the most indelible pop music of the 70s & 80s. Just like there will never be another Beatles, there will never be another phenomenon like "Thriller" was in 1982/1983.

He was clearly a very troubled man of late. May he finally R.I.P.

Edit: Apparently the LA Times is now corroborating the report of Michael Jackson's death.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
This is weird TMZ says he's dead and Los Angeles Times says he's in a coma.
If he is indeed dead, this news will hit people hard all over the world.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
TMZ seems to be the only source saying he died...everyone else is just quoting the TMZ article.

It's just a shame that he never got a chance to redeem himself, which these upcoming London concerts probably would've done a lot to help his reputation.

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
On Fox News just now, they said that the Los Angeles Times now says he's dead. Pronounced dead at 6:15 eastern time............

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Yahoo has a Breaking News banner that says "Michael Jackson dies at age 50" and attributes the Los Angeles Times and TMZ. Everyone else is saying he is in a coma.

Just got through to latimes.com. They are reporting that Jackson has indeed passed away.

KurtEP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kurt
Wow, that's a surprise. He was certainly a towering talent, despite his eccentricities/problems. RIP

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
It's almost 40 years to the day, that I first heard Michael Jackson's voice with the rest of his brothers back in 1969. I'm not surprise by his early death, but I'm very sad indeed. It gives me cause to reflect on my own mortality. May he R.I.P.

Crawdaddy

Matt_A

Stunt Coordinator
It's one of those things that's just unbelievable. I'm really stunned. I was never what you would call a 'fan', but I understand his impact on the industry. RIP :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks