-

Photo
- - - - -

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Charles de Lauzirika

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#21 of 26 Southpaw

Southpaw

Supporting Actor

• 881 posts

Posted October 22 2009 - 01:54 PM

Charles -
I just have to say that this has to be the best making of documentary ("The Human Factor") ever put on disc. Just great stuff. So informative and I loved how it was organized. My favorite before watching this one was the one on Superman Returns. I just totally get into in-depth analysis about the process of how a film is conceived and made. Great work. Great disc. Probably my new favorite Blu-ray.
Congrats on the results! 

#22 of 26 Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina

Lead Actor

• 9,599 posts

Posted October 26 2009 - 07:07 AM

Charles,

I'm half way through The Human Factor and let me say that in some ways it's more riveting than the actual movie! /img/vbsmilies/htf/smiley_wink.gif

And no, I'm not Bay bashing because I do like his movies, and I do like Transformers (witness my glass case filled with them), I'm just saying that because you really do a great job bringing us behind the scenes and showing the gritty reality of the production, complete with some raw...and potentially unflattering moments. I'm surprised he let you show some of that footage of Bay being Bay, but hey, I guess he is self-aware enough to know what he does and how he can come across and he's comfortable with that.

But let me say this is your best work I've seen since the Blade Runner doc. /img/vbsmilies/htf/thumbsup.gif/img/vbsmilies/htf/thumbsup.gif

XBox Live: TheL1brarian (let's play Destiny on XB1)

#23 of 26 Shane D

Shane D

Supporting Actor

• 651 posts

Posted November 16 2009 - 03:45 AM

i watched this this weekend and just wanted to add my voice to job well done. im not big on extras anymore and this one kept my interest to get it all watched.

I really appreciated the option to watch all at once or the broken down sections. taking it in small doses over a 3 day period made it easier on me to watch it inbetween other stuff.

#24 of 26 Charles de Lauzirika

Charles de Lauzirika

Second Unit

• 268 posts

Posted December 03 2009 - 05:09 AM

Sorry for the belated response -- I've been immersed in the process of directing my first feature film these last few months -- but I wanted to thank everyone for the very positive feedback on Transformers 2.  It was an incredibly ambitious project with extraordinary pressure throughout, but everyone at Paramount, Bay Films, Trailer Park and Deluxe really did an amazing job supporting me and my team.  

Glad you guys enjoyed the supplements.  Hopefully we'll do even better on the next one.

#25 of 26 Michaell4you

Michaell4you

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted December 07 2009 - 03:00 AM

Is someone's blu-ray release? 

#26 of 26 Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina

Lead Actor

• 9,599 posts

Posted December 12 2009 - 11:04 AM

Congratulations on your first feature film! I look forward to seeing it upon release.

Keep up the fantastic work, and I'm sure great things are in the future for you!

XBox Live: TheL1brarian (let's play Destiny on XB1)