Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Smallville - Season 9 - Casting news

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,836 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted June 19 2009 - 10:43 AM

The new season starts on September 25. It's on Fridays now.

Brian Austin Green is scheduled to make a guest appearance:

He's playing Metallo in the first two episodes.

Blog@Newsarama Blog Archive Brian Austin Green is Metallo

If I remember right about Metallo:

He's sort of like a Terminator in that he looks like a regular human on the outside, but he's a robot on the inside. In the comics, he's extra-nasty: he's got a kryptonite heart.

I never would have believed it, but he was awesome in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. A BAG appearance is now something to look forward to.

Spoilers in spoiler tags only, please.

#2 of 4 Jeffery_H

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor

• 725 posts

Posted June 19 2009 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H
The new season starts on September 25. It's on Fridays now.

Brian Austin Green is scheduled to make a guest appearance:

He's playing Metallo in the first two episodes.

Blog@Newsarama Blog Archive Brian Austin Green is Metallo

If I remember right about Metallo:

He's sort of like a Terminator in that he looks like a regular human on the outside, but he's a robot on the inside. In the comics, he's extra-nasty: he's got a kryptonite heart.

I never would have believed it, but he was awesome in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. A BAG appearance is now something to look forward to.

Spoilers in spoiler tags only, please.

I like the idea of that character I guess making a brief appearance, but I would NEVER classify anything he does as "awesome". He always has been about a B- TV actor at best to me and only passable playing in TSCC.

#3 of 4 Brian^K

Brian^K

Supporting Actor

• 681 posts

Posted June 19 2009 - 11:03 PM

I'm rather hoping to catch up in time. The last episode we've seen was the second-to-last episode of Season 5. We've got the DVDs through Season 7, and I'm beginning to collect up Season 8 on my DVR. (We're missing episodes 3, 4, 5 and 9. I think episodes 3, 4, and 5 are about to be rerun... but I think I've missed my chance to record episode 9, "Abyss" -- is that going to be a big problem?) We plan on picking Smallville back up this summer, and given how much we have left and how little else there is to watch Posted Image we'll definitely make it through Season 7 before even the beginning of September.

#4 of 4 Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,836 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted June 20 2009 - 08:16 AM

You may be totally burned out on it by then! That's a long haul. I don't know how I can answer about the Abyss. It resonates for an episode or two, if I recall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users