Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Peter Ghostine

Peter Ghostine

• 5 posts

Posted June 17 2009 - 12:09 AM

I have a practically brand new Denon AVR-788 receiver which I bought a few months ago, but didn't get the chance to unbox and hook up unitl last week. It truly is a great receiver, but unlike the more expensive models, it doesn't upconverts from S-Video and Component to HDMI. It's a 7.1 receiver which I set up using the accompanying microphone. I connected my BluRay player to it and an existing DVD library which I use with both my DVDs and SACDs. I've now used this receiver for a full week and it's truly is a top-notch piece.

Anyway, I'd like to sell it so I could buy something that upconverts to HDMI. This would allow me to invoke the on-screen setup menu of the receiver without having to switch the TV input to Component or S-Video.

Asking price is $225 (including shipping). If interested, please email me at onerock65@yahoo.com.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Matt Stryker

Matt Stryker

• 1,313 posts

Posted June 17 2009 - 01:07 PM

Hi Peter - where are you located? If its nearby, would you be willing to negotiate on the price since you wouldn't have to ship?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users