What's new

Entourage Season 6 (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Feels like its been forever since season 5.
I'll be watching season 5 finale again to refresh my memory.

Very excited to have Ari and the boys back.

LynxFX

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ole Oleson
Kind of a boring episode, but it does look like it sets up the rest of the season.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Little confused.
Which house are they back in.
I think they mentioned that they are back at the old one?

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
A good start IMO. Entourage, like lots of other shows, suffered from "needing to be bigger" in each successive season, which unfortunately made the stories kind of ridiculous. Vince does one bad movie and then can't get a role? Come on, this is Hollywood where stars routinely burn bridges, make asses of themselves, are prima donnas losing money for studios and we still see the same faces in successive movies. Show was still entertaining, but not nearly as funny. The show was at its best when it was just about the guys busting each other's balls and doing what guys do. It seemed to get back to the "small story" last night. Was a little surprised Jamie Lynn Sigler's people let her smoke pot onscreen since she is playing herself.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Many sitcoms revolve around the fat guy with an attractive wife (King of Queens, Life with Jim are two recent TV shows that come to mind).

LynxFX

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ole Oleson
Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that. Super skinny with a large head. Then the makeup ontop of that.

Entertaining episode though. :)

Originally Posted by todd stone

wow the girl who liked E was..... freakishly looking

Jimi C

Screenwriter
Oh thank god im not alone on that. She was freakish looking on her own, then you put her in a scene next to Sloan and its laughable.

LynxFX

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ole Oleson
Would you believe she is actually 25?! Looked her up, Alexis Dziena.

Originally Posted by TravisR

^ I thought that girl looked like she was 14. I'm sure she was in her 20's but E looked like he was going for jail bait.

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
She looked like a cross between an anorexic Olsen twin and Miley Cyrus. NOT a worthy comparison for the ever-smokin' Chriqui.

Jimi C

Screenwriter
Well, I think its pretty unanimous that whoever was in charge of casting that girl failed miserably.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by John_Lee ">[/url]

[url=http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/02/entourage-exclu.html]http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/02/entourage-exclu.html[/url]

[/QUOTE]^She actually looks pretty attractive in the picture on Ausiello's page. Not as hot as Sloan but Sloan's a tough act to beat.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Jimi C

Well, I think its pretty unanimous that whoever was in charge of casting that girl failed miserably.
What makes you think she wasn't cast perfectly? She is not up to Sloan's par. I thought that was the point.

questrider

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
Originally Posted by TravisR

Edited by Brian Magnuson - 7/22/2009 at 08:54 pm GMT

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks