What's new

5% Coupon from RAM ;) (1 Viewer)

Gerald LaFrance

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Gerald LaFrance
HERE IS A COUPON CODE: "friendsnfam"

Use it for an additional 5% off all orders over $10.00 from now through the end of the 4th July Weekend. Feel free to pass it on to anyone you like, and use it as often as you wish throughout the offer period (expires midnight July 5, 2009).

Thanks again for your business!

Hi, I just bought some cables from RAM and they gave me a code for as you just read additional 5% off. They said Feel Free to pass it along and since they are our Sponsors here I wanted to post it here..The Above note was from the email from RAM..

Gerald

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
thanks, though I'm not sure what RAM is I'm sure others do, but you could have put this in coupons and bargains section.

Gerald LaFrance

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Gerald LaFrance
Opps Ya I was not sure where to put it so it ended up here. I will post in that section..

They sell cables mostly..

Gerald LaFrance

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Gerald LaFrance
HERE IS A COUPON CODE: "friendsnfam"

Use it for an additional 5% off all orders over $10.00 from now through the end of the 4th July Weekend. Feel free to pass it on to anyone you like, and use it as often as you wish throughout the offer period (expires midnight July 5, 2009).

Thanks again for your business!

Hi, I just bought some cables from RAM and they gave me a code for as you just read additional 5% off. They said Feel Free to pass it along and since they are our Sponsors here I wanted to post it here..The Above note was from the email from RAM..

Audio/Video/Home Theater Cables, Adapters, Converters Cables, Adapters, Connectors, Converters, Distribution, Extension

Gerald

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
In future, please ask to have your thread moved, using the "report this post" function, instead of starting a duplicate thread. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks