Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

5% Coupon from RAM ;)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Gerald LaFrance

Gerald LaFrance

Supporting Actor

• 510 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted June 12 2009 - 12:39 PM

HERE IS A COUPON CODE: "friendsnfam"

Use it for an additional 5% off all orders over $10.00 from now through the end of the 4th July Weekend. Feel free to pass it on to anyone you like, and use it as often as you wish throughout the offer period (expires midnight July 5, 2009).

Thanks again for your business!

Hi, I just bought some cables from RAM and they gave me a code for as you just read additional 5% off. They said Feel Free to pass it along and since they are our Sponsors here I wanted to post it here..The Above note was from the email from RAM..

Gerald
"IF the Facts don't Fit the Theory Change the Facts"    Albert Einstein

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   TonyD

TonyD

Executive Producer

• 16,206 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted June 15 2009 - 01:46 AM

thanks, though I'm not sure what RAM is I'm sure others do, but you could have put this in coupons and bargains section.
facebook.com/whotony

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Gerald LaFrance

Gerald LaFrance

Supporting Actor

• 510 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted June 15 2009 - 02:05 AM

Opps Ya I was not sure where to put it so it ended up here. I will post in that section..

They sell cables mostly..

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Gerald LaFrance

Gerald LaFrance

Supporting Actor

• 510 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted June 15 2009 - 02:07 AM

HERE IS A COUPON CODE: "friendsnfam"

Use it for an additional 5% off all orders over $10.00 from now through the end of the 4th July Weekend. Feel free to pass it on to anyone you like, and use it as often as you wish throughout the offer period (expires midnight July 5, 2009).

Thanks again for your business!

Hi, I just bought some cables from RAM and they gave me a code for as you just read additional 5% off. They said Feel Free to pass it along and since they are our Sponsors here I wanted to post it here..The Above note was from the email from RAM..

Audio/Video/Home Theater Cables, Adapters, Converters Cables, Adapters, Connectors, Converters, Distribution, Extension

Gerald

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben

Studio Mogul

• 21,769 posts

Posted June 15 2009 - 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald LaFrance
Opps Ya I was not sure where to put it so it ended up here. I will post in that section..
In future, please ask to have your thread moved, using the "report this post" function, instead of starting a duplicate thread. Thanks.
COMPLETE list of my disc reviews.       HTF Rules / 200920102011 Film Lists