Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

James Bond Blu-Ray Steelbook Collection for sale!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Gary Murrell

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor

• 675 posts

Posted June 11 2009 - 06:53 AM

I have here the complete James Bond Steelbook collection, I love collecting Steelbooks but these must go and I know I will regret this down the road and will be looking for them again, but bills must be paid this is all 9 films released so far, Dr. No, FRWL, Goldfinger, Thunderball, Live and Let Die, Moonraker, FYEO, DAD and TWINE these are all opened and in nearly perfect condition, there is a ding or 2 in a few of the cases, I am a serious collector and a huge move freak, so I guarantee the discs and cases to be nearly 100% perfect my price is 200$ shipped for free via fedex, outside USA buyers are welcome, you just pay the needed shipping, paypal only for this set and no fees due I am a official HTF reviewer and have plenty business references for those that need them, please email orders "at" custom-ht.com for any questions or to grab these thanks very much for your interest, it is much appreciated -Gary

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Gary Murrell

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor

• 675 posts

Posted June 12 2009 - 04:42 AM

190$ shipped -Gary

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Gary Murrell

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor

• 675 posts

Posted June 16 2009 - 03:22 AM

last price lower, I will just keep them for this 175$ shipped -Gary