What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Lost - Season 2 -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Never one to make an assumption, I examined a few discs from Lost - Season 2, and am pleased to report that Disney is holding to the same high standards as Seasons 1, 3 and 4.

Short and simple.

Absolutely perfect in every way.

And Highly Recommended.

RAH

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason

Me too.
My wife never got into it so I told her the other day she is going to start at the beginning with me.
Can't wait!

JayDerek

Stunt Coordinator
I'll also be doing a rewatch of this series on blu-ray starting next week!

I can't wait

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I have Lost season 1 & 2 coming next week on blu-ray.
I will also be re-watching these seasons throughout the summer and fall.
Glad to finally have these on blu-ray.
And I took advantage of amazon's Lost blu-ray deal
so I got $20 off the order.

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
Can someone tell me if the packaging of the discs is similar across all 4 seasons ? I heard Season 3 was packaged differently from the rest

Thanks

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
It was basically a cardboard box that you probably can't find anymore. The cover was a flap that opened up like a book and was held in place by velcro. Then the set slide in on the left. Overall, it was a pain in the ass and while I like some unifromity, I'm more than happy that they didn't use the same packaging for the other sets. S4 has the typical paper slipcase and I haven't seen S1 and S2 yet but I'm assuming they'll have the regular slipcase too.

It's kinda tough to see what I'm talking about but here's pics:

Cover:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/lo...on3BRCover.jpg

Note From The Producers (underneath the cover):
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/lo.../BRMessage.jpg

ATimson

Second Unit
Real Name
Andrew Timson
My copy from Amazon still had it when I ordered S3 in March-ish, back when the $10/season discount was first offered.

(Both copies, actually--the first got significantly dinged up in transit, after Amazon decided it didn't need to be shrinkwrapped to a board and could let it float loose in the box, so I had it replaced. The second was much better (and bound to a board), but still not pristine. Still, I kept it.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
)

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
I can't wait for these to get here next week. I haven't had anything to watch in a while - been playing more videogames than watching video content - and between doing a LOST rewatch prior to the final season we have the new season of True Blood starting, so full steam ahead for a few months of great television again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks