What's new

Official Digital Copy Trade Offers/Requests thread! (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
OK, lets get this kicked off. If you have digital copies you aren't going to use, post em here. If you have something in particular you'd like to see, post it here too! I'll post at least 6 available here later tonight.

Sam

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Good Idea Sam!
I guess my issue started a new sticky here. Im honored. :D
HAHA
Ok Does anyone have the codes for Taken or Bolt?
Thanks

Tim-H.

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim-H
Great idea! Will add my haves/wants tonight.
HAVE: Code (and disc) for DARK KNIGHT.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
first three available:

Mummy Tombof dragon Emperor

The dark Knight

Juno

Not sure if some of them are locked to a timer or if you need the install disk if they are wanted PM me and we will give em a shot.

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
Great idea!
I just bought THE SPIRIT secondhand and the download code had been used. Anybody got one they don't want?
Let me offer two up for grabs -
AMADEUS
DARK CITY
both of these are PC only.

Tim-H.

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim-H
Updated have:
DARK KNIGHT (code & disc)
BATMAN '89 (code & disc)
GRAN TORINO (PC code)
Want: WALL*E

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Somewhat OT question, but anyone know if any of the DC codes have actually expired like the paper inserts state?

I still haven't gotten around to trying any of the DC's I have partly because I've been having lots of laptop problems in the past year and didn't want to install them there yet.

BTW, since some SE DVDs also come w/ DC's, wouldn't it make sense to crosslink this thread to the SD section also? Just wondering...

_Man_

Tim-H.

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim-H
Man-Fai Wong said:
Somewhat OT question, but anyone know if any of the DC codes have actually expired like the paper inserts state?
I still haven't gotten around to trying any of the DC's I have partly because I've been having lots of laptop problems in the past year and didn't want to install them there yet.
BTW, since some SE DVDs also come w/ DC's, wouldn't it make sense to crosslink this thread to the SD section also? Just wondering...
_Man_
I was also thinking this might be better suited for the Software FS/FT thread.

Originally Posted by Joshua Ramos /forum/thread/288019/official-digital-copy-trade-offers-requests-thread#post_3603385
I am looking for a Digital Copy code for Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
Also looking for: Speed Racer, Valkyrie, The Happening, The Day The Earth Stood Still, Race to Witch Mountain, Yes Man, My Bloody Valentine, and Righteous Kill.
I have codes for: Hancock and The Dark Knight
I've have been able to use codes twice, once on the PC and the again on iTunes. Has anyone else noticed this? I need the iTunes versions.

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
If I ever get any of these Digital Copy things, I'll sell the disc and code to anyone, except automatically Utah, for $5 each. Soon as I get them, if I get them in the future, I'll list them in the FS Software part of the forum.

Scopez

Auditioning
Real Name
Jesse
Does anyone have an itunes code for the disney movie UP? The code I got was already used, and desperatly need one.

PValue2

Auditioning
Real Name
Phil
I'm looking for the codes for "The Forbidden Kingdom" and "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans". Does anyone have them by chance?

Thanks,

P

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Are these digital copies of any use at all? I don't fathom them, though I don't have an iPhone. Can they be burned to disc, or saved to a hard drive for later transference to a gadget that uses them, or do you have to have the iPhone or whatever right now when you use the code?

longhorns

Auditioning
Real Name
juno
I have Star Trek (2009) digital copy and code.

Does anyone have Marley & Me or The Hangover?

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Originally Posted by Mark Zimmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are these digital copies of any use at all? I don't fathom them, though I don't have an iPhone. Can they be burned to disc, or saved to a hard drive for later transference to a gadget that uses them, or do you have to have the iPhone or whatever right now when you use the code?
They can be saved to hard drive for later transference to a portable device that supports DRM. It's not a case of automatically transferring them directly to the device from the DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks