Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
Blu-ray Reviews

HTF BLU-RAY REVIEW: Batman - 20th Anniversary Edition

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 of 9 Guest__*

Guest__*

Posted May 16 2012 - 08:13 AM

This film has a 2-word advantage over the Nolan films: Kim Basinger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 of 9 OFFLINE   Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 5,533 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted May 17 2012 - 08:21 AM

I thought I'd buy this after reading the review, then I saw that Amazon wants $28 for it. The Camel-Camel price history indicates it's been as low as $13 and change. Guess I'll wait on this one. I always liked this film, didn't care for any of the others.
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#3 of 9 OFFLINE   Osato

Osato

Screenwriter

• 2,256 posts

Posted May 18 2012 - 10:28 AM

Love the older Batman films in addition to the great Nolan ones. I picked the Anthology Batman blu ray set a few years back and have not been disappointed with any of the films picture or audio. Usually at least once a year I end up watching all of the films in the set. Might be time to do this! : )

#4 of 9 OFFLINE   Fabien Renelli

Fabien Renelli

Stunt Coordinator

• 194 posts

Posted May 18 2012 - 02:20 PM

Just love the movie, along with the rest of this 90s franchise.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blu-ray Reviews

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users