Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

"I Am Legend" Animated Comic

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 mattCR

mattCR

Lead Actor

• 9,990 posts
  • LocationOverland Park, KS

Posted May 12 2009 - 12:06 PM

Whoa. It's pretty incredible to see artists contribute and post their work. So, when Orson Scott Card (Hatrack River - The Official Web Site of Orson Scott Card) posted that there was a animated version of his graphic rework of "I Am Legend" I was surprised. But it's actually damn impressive.

YouTube - I am Legend - Shelter

trakt.tv

Ask Me about HTPC! (Threads in HTPC / PMs always responded to)

This signature is povided by MediaBrowser 3 Trakt Plugin: Media Browser 3

#2 of 4 Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,365 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted May 13 2009 - 04:51 AM

That was included on the movie DVD along with a couple of others. It's not so much a "rework" as it is an entirely different story based on the movie's premise.
"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick

#3 of 4 Kirk Gunn

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter

• 1,612 posts

Posted May 14 2009 - 05:09 AM

Interesting stuff - I didn't notice these when I rented the DVD. is there a preferred order to watch ?

Thanks

#4 of 4 Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,365 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted May 14 2009 - 10:02 AM

IIRC they're all stand-alone stories about the "plague" that take place in different countries, so it shouldn't matter much.
"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users