What's new

Simon and Simon Season 3 Coming Soon (1 Viewer)

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I for one can't wait! Simon & Simon is one of the shows that loved back then and it still entertains me to this day. I'll be buying a copy to go with seasons 1 and 2.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
This has been a great week for news! First, Charlie's Angels, now Simon & Simon!!
Way to go Shout!!

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
I can't wait for season 3 of Simon & Simon! I loved this series...just as great as the Rockford Files, Richie Brockleman PI, Tenspeed and Brownshoe and Crazy like a Fox, all from that era...hope we get the whole series out...

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
B Ward from Shout has stated that Shout Factory releases are spread out every six months. Don't expect Season 4 to be released until around February 2010 and Season 5 around August 2010.

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
That would still mean 2 season per year. So the series should be completed in maybe 4 years. Yea!!!

Ed Moroughan

Second Unit
Real Name
Edward R. Moroughan
My favorite episode of the show is in Season 3, Double Play. I always thought The Bare Facts was hilarious too. Poor Rick! LOL

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Simon & Simon just plain ROCKS!!
I still love watching it after all these years!
Kudos to Shout for not screwing around with the releases,
If we get Season 4 by Xmas, it would be awesome!!

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
With Season 3 due to hit in August, do not count on Season 4 for a Christmas release. I've actually been taking my time watching Season 2. SO far, I've only made it through Disk 2 of the Season 2 set. I'm savoring the Season 2 set ...

.... or is that more like salivating ....

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Has anyone else had problems with their Season 2 sets? I've kept getting broken pieces of plastic in one, two or all three slipcases. Plus there was an audio problem with discs 1 and 6.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I've watched the first two disks and no problems have been discovered with these disks. Have you tried contacting Shout Factory through their website over the audio problems?

shadyguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brad Lloyd
Why do they keep using the same picture for all 3 seasons ??
And have they noticed that the picture is reversed, because AJs hair part is on the wrong side ?
Apparently they do not have anyone checking these things!

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Its a different color and those smaller pictures under the main photo are not the same scenes at all.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
When I looked at those pictures along the bottom of the front cover artwork I assumed they were from the third season.

From the third season up to the final episode (not including the 90's reunion TV movie) are there any more two-hour episodes or are they all standalones?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks