Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

FALCON CREST

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Tom_Tagliente19

Tom_Tagliente19

Stunt Coordinator

• 119 posts

Posted May 07 2009 - 08:57 AM

Warner Bros.,

I was just on FALCON CREST | DFCF Deutscher FALCON CREST - Fanclub / German FALCON CREST Fan Club and their site shows no plans for a release for season one of FALCON CREST on DVD in the United States, yet every other country and their brother has it on their schedules for release. So what gives? Are the fans in the states, where FALCON CREST was produced, not important enough to you to release it to us as well?

I don't think my question is unwarranted and I also believe it deserves to be answered directly. A "We are not releasing it at this time." response is not the way to answer this question. Why are we being denied the right to buy this property from WB Home Video at this time when every other country seems to be receiving it? You obviously know we want it here. Why hold back from us?

I'm sure a lot of other American fans will agree with me and are asking the same question??? This is not meant to sound rude, but it is so frustrating to see it elsewhere and not here.

Thank you. Any strong reply with good reasons would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Tom

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Charles Ellis

Charles Ellis

Screenwriter

• 1,909 posts

Posted May 07 2009 - 09:33 AM

Tom- don't give up hope! Take it from one who's been in the same situation. I'm hoping that both PP and Knots will sell millions this year, so that FC can finally be released to the public!
Bring "The continuing story of PEYTON PLACE" home on DVD: the one that started it all- from Dallas and Dynasty to Desperate Housewives and Gossip Girl!!! Starting this May, see the legendary saga starring Mia Farrow, Ryan O'Neal, Barbara Parkins, and Oscar-winner Dorothy Malone on DVD thru...

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Jeff Willis

Jeff Willis

Producer

• 3,382 posts
  • LocationDallas TX

Posted May 07 2009 - 11:05 AM

Tom,

I know the feeling (no U.S. releases).....Six Million Dollar Man & Bionic Woman.

As Charles said..."Never say never". I'd guess that FC will be coming soon. I know that many out there gave up on seeing Knots Landing S2 and it got here eventually.

ml1fyo.jpg  "Checkmate King Two, 'Out'" "Combat! A Selmur Production"

TV/DVD Collector, mainly 50's thru 90's with a few 2000+ shows.
My 2 all-time favorite TV shows:
"Combat!" & "The Fugitive"
My 2 all-time best blind-buys: "The Fugitive"   "The Donna Reed Show"