Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Outlaw Audio 7900 Amp & AV123 Rocket Speakers

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Shayne Judge

Shayne Judge

Stunt Coordinator

• 137 posts

Posted May 05 2009 - 10:04 AM

I have the following for sale:

Outlaw Audio 7900 Amp $2800 + Shipping. I live in Milwaukee, WI and I will ship it for what Outlaw will charge you, $130. You can also do a local pickup and I will drive up to 50 miles to meet you for delivery once payment is received.

av123 Rocket RS1000 main speakers. $2,000 These speakers are too large to be shipped. Local pickup in Milwaukee, WI. You need to bring a truck to pick these speakers up, they are that big once double boxed.

av123 Rocket RSC200 center speaker. $300 This speaker is too large to be shipped. Local pickup in Milwaukee, WI

If you want pictures of these items, please contact me via email at belasha@yahoo.com Keep in mind that I have all the original boxes for all the items listed above and I treat my equipment very well.

Please note that I will only accept payment via paypal. I want to assure both myself and the buyer that paypal can be contacted if there is a dispute.

Please see my ebay feedback rating for assurance that I am a quality buyer and seller of goods online. eBay Feedback Profile for belash

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Shayne Judge

Shayne Judge

Stunt Coordinator

• 137 posts

Posted May 09 2009 - 04:18 AM

I forgot to mention the price of the Rocket speakers will be $2200 if you purchase all three speakers.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   EFI GUY

EFI GUY

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted May 29 2009 - 08:13 AM

Do you still have these available?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users