Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

SPHE Press Release: I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (Blu-ray)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 42,747 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 01:37 AM

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Resurrects the High Definition Thriller I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER Special Features Include a “Making of” Featurette and a Music Video by Star Jennifer Love Hewitt For the First Time on Blu-ray Disc™ July 14th Culver City, CA (May 4, 2009) – The terror continues when Sony Pictures Home Entertainment releases I Still Know What You Did Last Summer on Blu-ray Disc for the SRP of $28.95. The sequel to the blockbuster horror flick will stalk its way to store shelves on July 14, 2009. Jennifer Love Hewitt (“Ghost Whisperer”) and Freddie Prinze Jr. (Scooby-Doo) reprise their roles as Julie and Ray, the two surviving teens from last summer’s nightmarish massacre. Still trying to put the horror behind them, they decide to take a vacation in the sunny Bahamas. But this tropical paradise soon turns into a hellish holiday as their new companions fall prey to a murderer who bears a striking resemblance to the hook-wielding killer of the past summer. I Still Know What You Did Last Summer is an edge-of-your-seat thriller that reaches its full horror potential on Blu-ray™ -- the silences are creepier, the screams louder and the murders gorier, all enhancing the frightfully fun experience. Accompanying the Blu-ray is a “Making-of” Featurette and music video performed by Jennifer Love Hewitt. I Still Know What You Did Last Summer Synopsis Jennifer Love Hewitt, Brandy, Freddie Prinze, Jr., and Mekhi Phifer star in the screamer sequel to the blood-chilling box office hit, "I Know What You Did Last Summer." Remember Ben Willis? He's the fisherman who killed the boy who was driving the car when it went off the road in the fatal accident that killed his daughter Sara... he's the man in the slicker with a hook in his hand ready to exact bloody justice... well, he's back. It's hard to forget a man who refuses to die. Blu-ray Disc Special Features: The Making of Featurette “How Do I Deal” Music Video – Jennifer Love Hewitt I Still Know What You Did Last Summer had a run time of 101 minutes and is rated R for intense terror, violence, gore, strong language and some drug use. I Still Know What You Did Last Summer BD Catalog Number: 26527 BD UPC Code: 043396265271 BD Pre-Book: 6/11/09 BD SRP: $28.95

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users