Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for Fleetwood Mac Concert DVD

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 punman

punman

Agent

• 44 posts

Posted May 01 2009 - 05:43 PM

Can anyone suggest a Fleetwood Mac DVD that might have most of their greatest hits with decent audio-video?

#2 of 5 BrettV

BrettV

Stunt Coordinator

• 211 posts

Posted May 01 2009 - 08:33 PM

I've always enjoyed the dance. The version of The chain is one of my favorites.

#3 of 5 Ockeghem

Ockeghem

Ockeghem

• 8,957 posts

Posted May 02 2009 - 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by punman
Can anyone suggest a Fleetwood Mac DVD that might have most of their greatest hits with decent audio-video?
I second The Dance. IMO, it's one of the best live performances I've seen of any band. I would recommend it strongly. Besides Buckingham's guitar playing being at a zenith, I found the addition of the marching band later on in the film to be a nice touch. McVie and Nicks are also in excellent form performance-wise in The Dance. Posted Image
ockeghem2.jpg

#4 of 5 gene c

gene c

Producer

• 5,655 posts
  • LocationBay area, Ca

Posted May 02 2009 - 07:04 AM

Third recommendation for The Dance, but my favorite track is Silver Springs. One of the greatest live tracks ever recorded IMO. The video only adds to the enjoyment.
"Everyday room": Panasonic 58" Plasma, Dish HD DVR, Pioneer Elite vsx-23, BDP-23 BR, dv58avi universal dvd player, Paradigm Studio 20 V1, CC-450, Dayton HSU-10 subwoofer.

"Movie/Music room": Toshiba 65" DLP, Dish HD receiver, Marantz 7005, CC-4003, BD-7006, Polk LSI25's-LSi7's-LSiC, 2 original Dayton 10" "Mighty-Mites" subwoofers. (subject to change without notice).

Also have  MB Quart Vera VS05 +.....too much to list. Help me.

#5 of 5 punman

punman

Agent

• 44 posts

Posted May 02 2009 - 08:02 AM

Sounds like I need to check out "The Dance"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users