What's new

APC H15 wiring problem (1 Viewer)

Patri858

Agent
Real Name
Patrick
I just received a H15 power conditioner and I plugged it in and everything works great but the "wiring ok" button is not lit up. My understanding is that this might be a big problem and it will be in the walls and not something I can fix by myself.

My question is, can this be anything that is not in the wall and is there any trouble shooting I can do before I have to call an electrician?

Thanks for any help

Sorry I put this in the wrong area can someone move it for me

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
For $10 or so you can get an electrical wiring tester at any hardware store. Oft times the problem is right there at the outlet - disconnected ground, polarity flopped, etc.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Patri858

Agent
Real Name
Patrick
wow that sounds like a plan. The apc is just for my subs which are away from my main system and in the main system. In the main system power conditioner all the indicator light are on (which is good) but when I unplug the CATV coax from the back of the tv the wiring ok light goes out and the ground ok light goes out. Probably the same thing but its weird. Ill get the tester and see where it takes me.

Thanks for the advice

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks