Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Yamaha 591BL any good?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   sau124

sau124

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted April 28 2009 - 10:15 AM

I can be considered a noob out here but had to ask. I am following a lot of threads off late and about the performance of 590 HTIB. Can anyone throw some light on the 591BL one? I'm planning to buy one only after I get some decent reviews... Really appreciate all your answers...

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Bob McElfresh

Bob McElfresh

Producer

• 5,183 posts

Posted April 30 2009 - 08:29 AM

Hi Saurabh - welcome to HTF. Usually there is only a slight difference between a unit and the "a" or +1 unit so I would imagine the 591 is not much different with the exception of fixing a problem or two. My own observation is that the Yamaha electronics are great but they seem to save money on the speakers. I like yamaha but I keep seeing more and more Onkyo HTIB's that seem to be pushing the envelope. Just remember that as long as the unit is a fairly well respected brand, when properly setup they all do a great job for movies. Good luck and let us know what you decide and what your impressions are when you un-pack and setup your unit. (we all love stories).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users