Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Moon - Starring Sam Rockwell

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Shawn Shultzaberger

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor

• 708 posts

Posted April 21 2009 - 09:32 AM

YouTube - Moon Trailer (HD)

I must admit this looks absolutely fantastic. I really like Sam Rockwell and from what we get in the trailer it looks like he does a great job.

I hope this makes it to a theater near me.
"A human being is part of the whole called by us the Universe. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest --a kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection...

#2 of 5 Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver

Lead Actor

• 9,306 posts

Posted April 21 2009 - 11:27 PM

I saw it at SXSW last month and it is, in fact, excellent. I don't want to even look at a trailer because I don't know if you can make one without spoiling one of the major plot twists - the movie front-loads them, so that you can watch stuff play out rather than frantically try and put together how it all connects.
Jay's Movie Blog - A movie-viewing diary.
Transplanted Life: Sci-fi soap opera about a man placed in a new body, updated two or three times a week.
Trading Post Inn - Another gender-bending soap, with different collaborators writing different points of view.

"What? Since when was this an energy...

#3 of 5 ChrisBEA

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter

• 1,657 posts

Posted April 21 2009 - 11:32 PM

I am really looking forward to this, along with Pandorum.

#4 of 5 Shawn Shultzaberger

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor

• 708 posts

Posted April 22 2009 - 05:36 AM

Looks like it's hitting theaters on June 12th. But I don't know if it's going to be a limited or wide release.

Edit: I hadn't seen the trailer for Pandorum until now but.....um......wow! Creepy.
"A human being is part of the whole called by us the Universe. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest --a kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection...

#5 of 5 Brian D H

Brian D H

Second Unit

• 453 posts

Posted April 24 2009 - 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Seaver
I saw it at SXSW last month and it is, in fact, excellent. I don't want to even look at a trailer because I don't know if you can make one without spoiling one of the major plot twists - the movie front-loads them, so that you can watch stuff play out rather than frantically try and put together how it all connects.

As someone who knows nothing about this movie except for the trailer, I can say that it doesn't appear to spoil anything. It DOES make you go "WTF?!!"; but, I can't tell if I'm seeing spoilers or just images of things that are meant to mislead either the audience or the main character.

It's a great trailer that makes me want to see the film.
Lurking at HTF Since 2001

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users