What's new

UFC 2009 (1 Viewer)

xbox808

Auditioning
Real Name
Roman
Any body try the new UFC demo/beta game? I think it was supposed to come out today.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
I played the demo the other day and I like it. The game play seemed solid and I liked the controls.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Bump - I guess I am shocked no one else has tried this game out. I figured by now that a couple of people would have responded.

I tried to read some reviews on the upcoming game last night but did not find a lot on it. IGN is my normal spot for game material but little was to be found.

Andrew Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Pierce
I played it a little, I dunno, the controls seemed a little complicated but pretty well done given the depth of moves available, and they did a good job of making each of the fighters play like they should. On the downside the fighters (and especially ring girls, yish) seemed to spend a little too much time in the Uncanny Valley. In short it seemed like a solid game but it just didn't really connect with me and ended up sitting on the shelf.

I guess I'd rather just watch UFC and play less realistic fighting games. BTW, nice win over James Wilks the other night, Matt :D

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Thanks Andrew! LOL It really is pretty fun to have a guy with my name to root for during the fights.

Andrew did you buy the game? I never ended up having the money to buy it when it came out and now I have moved on to Modern Warfare 2. I still would like to go back and buy this sometime. Do a lot of people fight online?

Andrew Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Pierce
I rarely play online, since I'm a fairly casual gamer. I find thast going online you face an invincible army of 12 year olds who have done nothing but play THAT GAME 24 hours a day since it was released, except maybe they spent a little time scouring the internets for cheap tactics and exploits . So, I dunno if there's a lot of activity online or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks