What's new

Matt Houston (1 Viewer)

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit
Real Name
Nico
Do you think that there is any chance that the great P.I. series: Matt Houston starring Lee Horsley and Pamela Hensley will be released?

Who has the rights? Warner???

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
CBS/Paramount has rights at least for regular syndication according to the Syndication Bible we often reference,

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
Great someone finally posted this. I kept posting about his other western series Paradise, nobody seems to know of it then it got the name change to Gunns of Paradise to end the series

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
CBS/Paramount has never licensed a title under their control so I'd forget about thinking Shout (which I would prefer to see spend money on finishing what they start rather than leave us with more abandoned titles) should pick it up.

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
True I would have thought Paramount would have tested the waters and released either a best of set or season 1, they had a good reputation of releasing shows but now slowed down, perhaps its the recession

supes78

Agent
Real Name
Seby
Man, I loved this show as kid. I could never get over how much Lee Horsely looked like Tom Selleck.

TV_Fan

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris H
Jack P said:
CBS/Paramount has never licensed a title under their control so I'd forget about thinking Shout (which I would prefer to see spend money on finishing what they start rather than leave us with more abandoned titles) should pick it up.
CBS/Paramount has licensed titles under their control. They licensed some Vh1 shows to Anchor Bay/Starz. Also Judge Judy is out under some company called Allumination.
I would also like to See Matt Houston on DVD. I remember this show from when it first aired.

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit
Real Name
Nico
supes78 said:
Man, I loved this show as kid. I could never get over how much Lee Horsely looked like Tom Selleck.
or Burt Reynolds. Reynolds looked in "Rough Cut" (1980) almost the same as Lee Horsley in "Matt Houston" 2 years later.....

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
This has been on my want list for over 10 years now. This is an Aaron Spelling property. So perhaps it has a chance to get released one of these days. CBS/Paramount seems to be releasing alot of his stuff.

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Dean C said:
Great someone finally posted this. I kept posting about his other western series Paradise, nobody seems to know of it then it got the name change to Gunns of Paradise to end the series
I remember Paradise/Guns of Paradise. I really liked that show. Also Hawkeye with Lynda Carter AKA Wonder Woman as his costar.

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
Matt Houston was an excellent show. I liked seasons 2 and 3. Paradise was not one of Lee Horsely's favorites since the network played all types of games with the show from moving it all over the timeslot to even changing the name to Guns of Paradise.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
With the Vega$ announcement and release schedule for October, it make me wonder if they are going to visit Matt Houston release. I like Matt Houston, especially how Buddy Ebsen was included in this show. I like Buddy Ebsen on Barnaby Jones and would love to see that show released.

Duane Alford

Second Unit
CBS owns it? Oh great, that means it would be split seasons and 6 releases (if it would get that far). Forget it, that might as well be another one I'll forget about looking forward to.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
i have order my copy of Matt Houston. I like this show, especially Pamela Hensley as CJ. She was a doll on buck rogers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks