What's new

Just what we need, a Depressing Reality Show! (1 Viewer)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
FOX TV has announced they are going to produce a new "Reality" Show called Someone's got to Go! where employees of a Company will decide who among them get to be layed off.:eek:

Who in Blazes comes up with this Garbage!:angry:

Ennsio

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris
Yikes.

That does seem to be a contender for one of the poorest taste decisions for a show right now, given the terrible economy at the moment. Trust Fox to be the network to come up with that though, in the same line as Who wants to marry a millionaire, and When Animals attack.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Having been laid off from a non-profit that had to dissolve this is way to close to home for me. I don't need a reminder of how my life sucks now, and I can't imagine too many other people will want to watch it either. Just when you thought they couldn't stoop any lower in so-called reality shows.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Because there is no escape from this garbage, and no legal recourse.

Of course, there is always the button that says "Power On/Off"

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Or, outside of on/off, there are also a bazillion other channels. Damnit, if more people had tuned into Dollhouse and TSCC, you wouldn't have this crap
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
What's so depressing about it? People lose their jobs every day. At least people on this show will probably get something for their trouble.

It's not like they are going to kill people.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes

Haven't watched it in years, 1. Too Depressing,:frowning: 2. Don't need it or Newspapers to get my News. (You can get it all here on the Web!:laugh: )

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks