-

Photo
- - - - -

Nedd some help from someone in the UK

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   AdrianOC

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator

• 223 posts

Posted April 07 2009 - 11:47 PM

Hi Guys

I haven't been posting here for a long time but I'm hoping someone here on the forums will be able to help me.

My wife is looking to buy some Star Wars Lego sets for me as a Father's Day/birthday present from the On-line Lego Store, but I'd like to get the sets from the UK website rather than the Irish one for the simple reason that Lego think the Irish are made of money!

For example, one of the sets is €299.99 (approx £272) on the Irish site, while on the UK site, the same set is £166.35. So you can see there's a small difference in the pricing!

I was wondering if anyone here could either order the sets themselves (I don't know if you have to be a UK resident to be able to order from the UK site) or let me get the sets sent to them and then forward them onto me - of course, it goes without saying that I'll cover the postage costs to get the sets shipped back to me. I can either arrange to send cash or paypal.

As an alternative to posting, if anyone here is around the Enniskillen area in Northern Ireland, I could even drive up to pick the sets up - I'm only 2 hours away from there.

Anyway, I'll keep my fingers crossed that someone here may be able to help.
"Want to hold up a bank in Latin?
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)

My DVD List

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Marianne

Marianne

Supporting Actor

• 855 posts

Posted April 08 2009 - 02:41 AM

You might have already tried Amazon.co.uk but if not here is the link to Lego Star Wars.

Amazon.co.uk: lego star wars

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   AdrianOC

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator

• 223 posts

Posted April 08 2009 - 02:52 AM

I did check there but the sets that I was going to get (well 2 of the 5) are only on the lego site!

The other 3 are more expensive on amazon...

The ones I want to get are :

10195 Republic Dropship 166.35
7751 Ahsokas Starfighter 29.35
7752 Dooku's Solar Sailer 39.15
8015 Assasin Droids 9.79
8014 Clone Walker 9.79
"Want to hold up a bank in Latin?
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)

My DVD List