-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The Three Stooges

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 JasonJason

JasonJason

Stunt Coordinator

• 98 posts

Posted April 06 2009 - 05:32 AM

Does anyone know if the tv movie starring Michael Chiklis as Curly from 2000 has ever been released or is ever being planned for release? I figure with the chronological collections doing so well and the Farrelly brothers movie in the works, we might see something on it. I did some research but turned up nothing.

Thanks!

#2 of 7 Harry-N

Harry-N

Screenwriter

• 2,126 posts
  • LocationSunny Central Florida

Posted April 06 2009 - 07:12 AM

I don't believe there are any plans, and the film has effectively been buried recently.

Someone's uploaded the thing to youtube in multiple parts, if you care to view it that way:

YouTube - The Three Stooges Movie - Part 1

Harry
My DVD Collection

A fugitive moves on, through anguished tunnels of time, down dim streets, into dark corners. And each new day offers fear and frustration, tastes of honey and hemlock. But if there is a hazard, there is also hope. - Closing narration to THE FUGITIVE, "Death Is The Door Prize".

#3 of 7 Kenneth V

Kenneth V

Stunt Coordinator

• 227 posts

Posted April 06 2009 - 09:32 AM

The only news I know of for the three stooges is that Vol 6 should be out in June/July.

#4 of 7 Joe Karlosi

Joe Karlosi

Producer

• 5,998 posts

Posted April 06 2009 - 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry-N
I don't believe there are any plans, and the film has effectively been buried recently.

Which is where it belongs, IMO.

#5 of 7 JasonJason

JasonJason

Stunt Coordinator

• 98 posts

Posted April 06 2009 - 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Karlosi
Which is where it belongs, IMO.

Yeah, I actually caught it not too long ago on AMC and it definitely wasn't too good, but I'm just one of those completists who would probably buy it if it was cheap enough.

Thanks for the info and the link Harry!

#6 of 7 David Deeb

David Deeb

Supporting Actor

• 841 posts

Posted April 08 2009 - 08:09 AM

I don't remember this being all that bad.

I wouldn't call it a great bio-pic, but at the time, I thought it was an OK movie of the week.

Whatever the movie's quality, I'd be really surprised if they'd release it on DVD though.

#7 of 7 Steven_J_H

Steven_J_H

Stunt Coordinator

• 163 posts

Posted April 12 2009 - 04:16 AM

I have that movie on vhs somewhere (might be in basement). Mel Gibson was the exec producer and stooge fan.

Forum Nav Content I Follow