Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Twin Peaks DVD Screencaps First Look !

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 of 13 OFFLINE   John Sullmeyer

John Sullmeyer

Second Unit

• 274 posts

Posted December 05 2001 - 02:21 PM

Check them out all. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

http://www.dugpa.com...creenshots.html
-John

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me DVDFight for the Deleted Scenes Petitionhttp://www.myspace.com/fwwmfight

#2 of 13 OFFLINE   Greg_Y

Greg_Y

Screenwriter

• 1,479 posts

Posted December 05 2001 - 02:40 PM

Awesome! I can't wait.

#3 of 13 OFFLINE   Kevin Leonard

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor

• 922 posts

Posted December 05 2001 - 04:21 PM

After seeing those menus, I'll never look at donuts the same way again. Posted Image
I like shiny things. | 2002 Film List | Best & Worst of 2002 | 2003 Film List | 2004 Film List

'I'm sucking up juice from the generator!' - Brian Eno, "I Fall Up"
AIM: KevinLeonard81 (because SexGod9451860 was already taken)
ICQ: 55259446 (or just search for "John Shaft"...can you dig?)

#4 of 13 OFFLINE   Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D

Screenwriter

• 2,690 posts

Posted December 05 2001 - 06:09 PM

Looks like I'm gonna be spending some time in Twin Peaks over the holidays. Can't wait!Posted Image
Recently watched- Man Of Tai Chi, Inkheart, Ladyhawke, 47 Ronin: 3D, The Killer Elite, 3 Days To Kill, Pitch Black, The Amazing Spider-man 2: 3D, Khartoum, The Babadook, Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb, The Blue Max, Blade, Guardians Of The Galaxy 3D, Ender's Game, Escape From L.A., Highlander 2

Currently watching- Planet Earth, True Blood: Season 3, Gatchaman: The Complete Series, The Equalizer: Season 3, Tales From The Crypt: Season 2, WKRP In Cincinnati: Season 2, Star Trek: Season 2, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 1, Game Of Thrones: Season 2, Heroes: Season 2, The Pacific

"Sir, the truth is I talk to God all the time, and no offense, but He never mentioned you."

#5 of 13 OFFLINE   Michael St. Clair

Michael St. Clair

Producer

• 6,009 posts

Posted December 05 2001 - 07:16 PM

Um, why are those screenshots widescreen? Scary. Very scary.

#6 of 13 OFFLINE   John Sullmeyer

John Sullmeyer

Second Unit

• 274 posts

Posted December 05 2001 - 07:57 PM

My guess... Anamorphic menus ? That would make me very happy.
-John

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me DVDFight for the Deleted Scenes Petitionhttp://www.myspace.com/fwwmfight

#7 of 13 OFFLINE   Dwayne

Dwayne

Supporting Actor

• 753 posts

Posted December 05 2001 - 08:21 PM

Thanks for posting. Those menus look great. I wonder if Lynch recorded a commentary for any of the episodes that he directed. I am still upset that I won't be hearing "She's wrapped in plastic." When is Warner going to release the pilot?
Dwayne

#8 of 13 OFFLINE   Dwayne

Dwayne

Supporting Actor

• 753 posts

Posted December 05 2001 - 08:28 PM

Taken from FAQ of that site: I heard that David Lynch will be doing a Director commentary track on Artisans upcoming Twin Peaks Series DVD Boxed Set. Is this true? This is incorrect. Trust me on this one. All the discs Episodes will have commentaries by the Episodes Directors except Episode 2, which will be done by Director of Photography, Frank Byers, and Episode 7 which will be done by Production Designer Richard Hoover. Oh well. I can't wait to listen to this in DTS.
Dwayne

#9 of 13 OFFLINE   BrianB

BrianB

Producer

• 5,211 posts

Posted December 05 2001 - 08:43 PM

[quote]

I wonder if Lynch recorded a commentary for any of the episodes that he directed.

[quote]

Lynch is not keen on discussing his films & other work. I'd say there's little chance of him recording a commentary for any of his films/tv series.
high resolution ipod featuring dlp hd programming is the best, almost as good as playstation 2 with wega windows media on a super cd! ps2 and tivo do dolby tv with broadband hdtv!

#10 of 13 OFFLINE   Ed St. Clair

Ed St. Clair

Producer

• 3,320 posts

Posted December 05 2001 - 08:49 PM

Hoping for a killer soundtrack [DTS], as I always loved the Julie Cruise sung theme song.
Movies are: "The Greatest Artform".
HD should be for EVERYONE!

#11 of 13 OFFLINE   Michael St. Clair

Michael St. Clair

Producer

• 6,009 posts

Posted December 05 2001 - 09:07 PM

[quote]

My guess... Anamorphic menus ? That would make me very happy.

[quote]

Anamorphic menus for a 4:3 release?

#12 of 13 OFFLINE   Ed St. Clair

Ed St. Clair

Producer

• 3,320 posts

Posted December 05 2001 - 10:17 PM

Back two Back St.'s. Scary!
Movies are: "The Greatest Artform".
HD should be for EVERYONE!

#13 of 13 OFFLINE   John CW

John CW

Supporting Actor

• 620 posts

Posted December 06 2001 - 07:19 AM

Wowee... I can't believe the amount of effort these have seem to have gone into - just for the menu's!! It looks so impressive!!! I also can't wait to hear what the directors and scriptwriters have to say... It's amazing they managed to get EVERYONE back for the DVD!! Will Mark Frost be making an appearance?? I'll be reviewing this disc-set in a few days, so I'll keep you all informed! ~ John
Alphabetti Spaghetti

Elvis returns from the dead to say: "Objectively looking at the world, you're the only people alive on the earth today. All the people who created tradition, created countries, created rules ... THEM #@&%ERS ARE DEAD. Why don't you start your own world while you got the chance?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users