What's new

Can't find widescreen option on Bevery Hills Chihuahua (1 Viewer)

emgesp

Auditioning
Real Name
Matt
I'm nowhere close to being a noob when it comes to A/V, but for whatever reason this dvd will only play in pan & scan fullscreen.

It says on the back of the dvd case that the feature film has both widescreen (2.40.1) and Full Screen options, yet it only plays in fullscreen without any widescreen option to be found.

Maybe this dvd is flawed.

(UPDATE) Found out that fastplay defaults to fullscreen, so I had to temporarily turn on commentary to switch to widescreen. Not a big deal, but I don't like how this DVD was layed out.

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason

Hey Matt,

Don't recall having any problems in watching the film in widescreen. Of course, I always bypass the fastplay option and go directly to the menu. I want to say I was given the option of choosing widescreen or fullscreen after selecting "play," but I'd have to check again to be sure. I'll try and remember to check later today for you.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

I think that's how it works. If you jump to a chapter, I think it'll go fullscreen - you have to use "Play Film"...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks