What's new

March Madness 2009 NCAA Men's Basketball (HTF Pick'em Challenge, too) (1 Viewer)

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
I'm in.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for creating the group. I like to participate in these pools, but do it strictly for fun. This will provide a little competition. I hope we can get more forum members to participate. I was the 6th person to join this group.

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
I usually have my list made out on Monday but I'm a little strung up on what to do this year. As a die-hard Louisville fan I want to pick them but at the same time I'm worried about cursing them as I rarely pick the winners.

Oh well, I'll do the bracket here (not sure who I'm going to pick yet).

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
A little trivia question -- Can anyone tell me what very possible Championship matchup would have a special significance to a UH Rainbow fanatic?

(I ask because the prospect is quite thrilling to me, but my co-worker tells me nobody outside Hawaii would care -- or realize.)

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
I'd like to get in but the Yahoo system isn't working very well. Their message board is flooded with complaints so I'm sure they're aware.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The water's pretty wet in this pool.

But the Yahoo experience (my first time) was anything but smooth. I had to fill out the complete brackets twice, etc.

Of course, I had a bunch of problems as manager of a "Pigskin Pick 'Em group at ESPN this year, too. Anything I've done at CBS Sports, so far, has been pretty easy. I think I'm taking my football group there next year.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Guys I need some help. As stated in the 4th post the Yahoo system is kicking my ass. It seems no matter what I do that it will not save my picks. I thought that I had it taken care of yesterday but today I received an email saying my bracket was incomplete. Any ideas or suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks