Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The Streets Of San Francisco Season 3

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 of 65 OFFLINE   WaveCrest

WaveCrest

Producer

• 4,155 posts

Posted July 11 2012 - 03:59 PM

The Ken Howard series The Manhunter is mentioned in the book as well?

#62 of 65 OFFLINE   MCCLOUD

MCCLOUD

Second Unit

• 288 posts

Posted July 12 2012 - 05:22 PM

Yes, there is a chapter on the 1974-1975 Ken Howard show The Manhunter in Jon Etter's QM Book. I think all QM Shows have a Chapter including short lived series like The Manhunter, Dan August, Caribe, Banyon, and A Man Called Sloan. Jon Etter did a great job and I highly recommend his book to all fans of Quinn Martin shows! QM SHOWS ARE SUPERIOR TELEVISION! Take Care! Robert

#63 of 65 OFFLINE   WaveCrest

WaveCrest

Producer

• 4,155 posts

Posted July 20 2012 - 08:50 AM

The Quinn Martin book I'm very satisfied with, and found out about some other shows which I don't think I've heard of before. The book arrived in superb condition, and the book was lighter in weight than I thought it would be.

DVD Talk reviews of The Streets of San Francisco: Season Three - Volumes One & Two:

The Streets of San Francisco: Season Three - Volume One - DVD Talk review

The Streets of San Francisco: Season Three - Volume Two - DVD Talk review

Like how the DVD Talk reviewer formatted the review of both volumes, in the way an episode of The Streets of San Francisco is presented. However, I don't quite agree with what they say about the shows from this genre in that era.

#64 of 65 OFFLINE   WaveCrest

WaveCrest

Producer

• 4,155 posts

Posted July 25 2012 - 03:22 AM

Of the Quinn Martin's shows I've never heard of, the series I'm most interested in seeing released on DVD are Bert D'Angelo/Superstar, Most Wanted and The Runaways. With the former, there was a possible pilot episode in the fourth season of The Streets of San Francisco (the episode "Superstar").

#65 of 65 OFFLINE   HenryDuBrow

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter

• 1,357 posts

Posted August 11 2012 - 12:47 AM

Most Wanted, is this a Paramount/CBS title? It'd surely be another cool possible show for a MOD release then. :tu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users