What's new

Breaking Bad Season 2 (1 Viewer)

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Breaking Bad Season 2 is starting this Sunday on AMC.

Just a reminder for those that liked this show.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Yeah I noticed it in my DVR's To Do list the other day. Looking forward to it.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
This show has picked up right where it left off. The scenes with Tuco in that house when he kidnapped Walt and Jesse were intense.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Totally agree. Everything about those scenes were so well done. Almost sad to see Tuco go because he was such a great character.

Harpozep

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert
I stumbled upon this show while surfing the "On Demand" free section of Comcast. .
All I can say is WOW! What great actors and a gripping show.:emoji_thumbsup: Very somber, tense and downright depressing, but so gripping. It's one of those shows where I don't actually like any of the characters, but I'm intrigued by the whole ensemble.
It's not that I don't care about the characters, but All I see is gloom and fear, not exactly things I WANT to relate to.
Now to find season one. Is it in rerun or on disc anywhere? Yeah, I've only watched the first four shows of the second season.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
This show has been doing a really good job of keeping the viewer on their toes. The cinematography for example of Hank standing there waiting for the elevator definitely made you think something was going to happen, but I don't think I expected what happened at all. The same goes for the scenes with Walt and his wife. There's a ton of tension and awkward silences that are done just perfectly, and I think I've thought a million times so far that he'd finally tell her what's going on, but he hasn't.

I watched season 1 in a day or two from the DVD set, but now I'm watching S2 on AMC-HD where it looks great.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I agree, the awkward, tense scenes are very reminiscent of 'Six Feet Under'.

As for Hank on the elevator, what actually did happen? Is he just going through some type of post-traumatic deal?

Also, in the beginning of last week's episode, they showed a pink (I think it was pink) stuffed bear or something floating in a pool. Did they ever show what that was all about? I know this show usually opens with some unexplained event that they work up to, but I don't remember them resolving that one.

Joe_H

Screenwriter

Well, the pink stuffed bear was originally seen in the pool in the season 2 premiere, but then again reappeared last week as he pulled it out of the pool.

Steve Berger

Supporting Actor
According to the podcast, the bear is going to have a payoff late in the season but they didn't give any other clues. The plastic bags seem to be evidence bags, so something untoward probably happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks