What's new

Celebrity Apprentice season 2 (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
That was brutal. I had no plans to watch it, but happened to turn the TV on and it was on that channel. I rewound since it was in the DVR cache but ended up fast forwarding through pretty much most of it. I think I watched the two hours in less than 10 minutes. I was actually surprised though that Trump didn't can Herschel Walker since he brings nothing to the table ratings-wise. The show will suffer without Dice.

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Dice was an unmanageable, loose cannon. He had to go.

As for Rodman, I consider him "salvageable". But he'd better shape up real fast!

My biggest surprise was fellow canuck Tom Green. Despite his many years of crazy antics (which included humping a dead moose by the side of the road), he actually pulled through, doing everything possible to get the job done. It'll be interesting to see what happens when (if) he becomes team leader.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
Not sure why you would say that Herschel Walker brings nothing to the table ratings-wise, since he is the reason I'm watching this show.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Had no idea Annie Duke was such an annoying bitch.

She creates so much tension, unless she's careful, she'll be the first to go when Athena loses.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I'm sure you're in the minority. I'm a Herschel fan (of the football player anyway), but thought he was a complete bore on the show. It was funny though how he kept making football analogies about everything. I thought he came off as a dumb jock.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I was hoping Herschel would get canned over Dice because, to be perfectly honest, Dice is a helluva lot more entertaining. I'd much rather watch him stir it up every week than see Herschel who, as Scott said, was a complete bore.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
This is my first Apprentice season.
The reason I wanted to watch it was because of
Tom Green, Dennis Rodman and Dice Clay.

I just new there would be interesting conflict and zaniness with those guys on.

I was sad to see Clay go, because there goes most of the interesting conflicts(on the mens side)

But I think Clay was pretty much of an unmanageable person.
I thought it was funny how he was hitting on Trump's secretary Amanda.
And I was really tired of his pompous attitude and thinking he was king of celebrities, with his I can sell out stadiums speech.

The poker chick, Annie Duke was really annoying.
I'm sure there will be future conflict with her and Joan Rivers and Claudia Jordan.

I will also second the statement that I was surprised on how well and serious that Tom Green was. I think he would make a better team leader.

Hogie

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark Hogarth
I wonder if that was a spoiler when they showed Joan Rivers crying at the war room table in the preview for next week.
I think Annie Duke will eventually wedge her way into Project Manager, and that will be her demise, since none of the girls can stand her.
Dice was definitely a ratings grabber, but he directly insulted Trump more than once, and Trump is just as arrogant as Dice, so I'm not surprised he fired him.

Diallo B

Screenwriter
interesting that folks would rather see 'entertaining' people stay vs. those that are truly competent to complete a job......

i guess that i am in the minority of people that want to see coherent competent teams complete a task to the best of their capabilities. that is why i wish they would return to casting non-celebrities to the show.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

That's the thing. If it was back to the old format of "non-celebrities" I'd rather see the more competent people in the mix. With Celebrity Apprentice, however, it's a completely different animal and I want the more colorful and entertaining celebs to stay on the show longer. Other that Univ. of Georgia fans, I can't imagine how anyone would rather watch Herschel Walker over Dice on the show.

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
I guess I'm in the minority too. When I first saw the commercials and saw all the yelling and insults I thought, "what a waste of airtime". I guess Donnie is getting a little low on cash flow. My wife wanted to see it so I watched it with her, but I don't plan on watching any more. They need to have a rule where they can't accept donations from their rich buddies, only from the average Joe on the street.

NolanJ

Second Unit
Tom Green might be annoying because he is very opinionated, but no way should anyone be fired but Scott for that horrible EEE name.

Hogie

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark Hogarth

I agree with this statement. The task this week was great because it didn't involve selling a product, which always seems to end up a contest of which team has more generous friends.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

Totally agree. That was just a horrible idea on his part and he had to take the fall for it.

LynxFX

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ole Oleson
I wonder how Jesse James feels about being called "adorable" by Scott Hamilton? :laugh:

Last nights episode was a train wreck for sure, but I found myself siding with the people I didn't think I would. Tom Green is annoying as hell, but he was right.

I don't really like anyone on the women's team. The only one I would like to see win on the men's team would be Jesse.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member

Um, yes. lol ;)

You did hear what the women said about the focus group, didn't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks