What's new

Action (Jay Mohr sitcom) (1 Viewer)

Pete Guzzo

Grip
I don't know who has the rights to this, but I would love to see a DVD set with all 13 episodes. This show was great.

PAG

Rex Bachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rex Bachmann
Agreed. According to the Internet Movie DataBase site
(Link Removed) ColumbiaTriStar
is the producer of the series (and presumably the homevideo rightsholder).
Good luck getting them to move on any tv series.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Good luck getting them to move on any tv series.
They're releasing The Larry Sanders Show: The Entire First Season on DVD on February 26th and they've released DVDs of the Starship Troopers: Roughnecks television series.
I, for one, would buy a boxset of all 13 episodes of Action. It was a great show and didn't deserve to be cancelled (and it's a shame FX doesn't show the reruns anymore). The creator of the show wanted the show to be on DVD after it was cancelled, but nothing new has come of that since.

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
I loved this show, it was hillarious. I would easily plunk down cash for a set of all 13 episodes.

David Haynes

Auditioning
I started a thread on this yesterday, but I'll state again that I want all 13 episodes of the show. It's just about the only thing not released that I really really want.

What do you think the odds are of actually getting this?

Whoever owns the rights, please release this.

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
I think the odds are slim to none in all honesty, but I would still love to see it. I have them all on tape from when they aired on FX, but I would love to own them on DVD obviously.

Zack Scott

Stunt Coordinator
I was so bummed when this show got pulled. It was on of the few shows on T.V. that had balls. I would love this on DVD

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
I think it had too much balls for it's own good for the mainstream market. It would have played better on cable. Nevertheless, wouldn't it be great to have this on DVD without all the bleeps and censored foul language?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks