Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Confused on choosing speaker stand

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   AshishNJ

AshishNJ

Agent

• 32 posts

Posted February 25 2009 - 01:25 AM

Folks I bought a pair of jbl L830 for the rear channels and not too sure on what stands to buy . I don't want anything bulky but they should be strong. please advise or direct me to a place which could offer me this help. much appreciated. Thanks

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   dragonetti

dragonetti

Extra

• 21 posts

Posted February 25 2009 - 07:53 AM

I use wall mounts for my rear speakers. B Tech BT77 are strong (55lbs max), nice looking, and will hold mid size speakers very well. I had to go wall mount after the kids knocked the monitor 3's over a few times.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   AshishNJ

AshishNJ

Agent

• 32 posts

Posted February 26 2009 - 01:27 AM

That is a strong looking mount. I am a little reluctant in drilling through wall.. I have a feeling that my kids are getting a little civilized Posted Image

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   dragonetti

dragonetti

Extra

• 21 posts

Posted February 26 2009 - 08:47 AM

You can find stands at Parts-express. Their Sanus steal stands look good, won't brake the bank, and come in several different heights. Just put speaker stands in their site search, you should find something you like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users