Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

WTB: 720p projector

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Sam H

Sam H

Second Unit

• 329 posts

Posted February 16 2009 - 07:09 AM

Looking for an older, cheap 720p projector for use in a second room. A couple of likely contenders would be the Optoma HD70 or Mitsubishi HD1000u. Let me know what you've got. Must be in excellent working condition. Please PM with model, price, and hours on lamp.

#2 of 4 ONLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,770 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted February 16 2009 - 01:31 PM

Sam: You are going to want to get this moved to the "Hardware" for Trade/Sale forum...

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Sam H

Sam H

Second Unit

• 329 posts

Posted February 16 2009 - 04:23 PM

Oops! Didn't notice it ended up in this forum.

Mods.. please move. Posted Image

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Chris Gerhard

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter

• 1,275 posts

Posted February 17 2009 - 12:53 AM

I have the Optoma HD70, purchased refurbished which I haven't done anything with other than turn it on to see if it works. It appears to be a really nice budget DLP projector, I assume similar to the Mitsubishi 1000U. My primary projection room has the Panasonic PT-AE900U, which is easier to set up and much more flexible than the Optoma. I plan to get my HD70 connected and in use soon before the short warranty runs out. You might search for this model refurbished, it was affordable when I purchased mine a few months ago.

Chris