What's new

*** Official THE INTERNATIONAL Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "The International". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "The International" should be posted to the Official Review Thread.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
I found The International to be very compelling from the standpoint of cinematography. IMHO, one of the best shot films of the year in terms of framing, point of view, and composition.

One aspect of the film that I particularly enjoyed was the recurring visual motif of the architecture dwarfing individuals - reinforcing the message of the power of the corporation over the individual.

- Walter.

Andrew Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Pierce
I just watched the Blu Ray of The International last night, and it's a gorgeous picture -- not only the cinematography with all the striking location work, but also the clarity and detail present throughout was incredible. At least on my 40" 1080p LCD, its a stunning transfer.

Brett_M

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett Meyer
I agree with the posts above. I'll add my 2 cents.

Good verging on great movie.

The Guggenheim shoot out was one of the best action sequences I have ever seen. I watched it twice.

Definitely worth a look by fans of the actors or good action. Ignore your memory of the dreadful trailer -- the film is much better than you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks