What's new

Both cuts of "Sin City" coming to Blu-ray on April 21 (1 Viewer)

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
I'm very pleased to hear that both versions of the film are included. Makes me glad I held off on importing.

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
"Frank Miller's Sin City is at long last officially coming to Blu-ray."

Guess I've just been imagining the last few months...
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Time to finally watch my (bargain bin) blindbought DVD of it so I can decide if I like it enough to re-dip. ;) :P

_Man_

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
I got the bare bones disc from Canada, for $12 shipped. So even IF i have to buy it again, i still got a good price the first time.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S

Same here, but it looks like this release will be worth the upgrade. I wouldn't be surprised if Buena Vista closely followed the Alliance imports and determined there was more than enough demand for the full blown deluxe release.

Loregnum

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Rob

This. It was cheap and if this new version actually has superior PQ that will clearly be visible then I will be down with getting it.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I love this movie - will definitely be picking it up and I'm sure it will look and sound great as the DVD was quite impressive (for DVD, of course).

Rolando

Screenwriter
I will definitely gget this but not right away. I am glad I got the Canadian version for now to enjoy it in all it's HD goodness. But it will take a while before this goes down in price so in the meantime the barebones theatrical will do.

JulianK

Supporting Actor
I was hoping we'd get a real-time presentation of the Green Screen version of the film. It would have been great fun to be able to swap back-and-forth between them using the angle button!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks