Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Energy C-R3 black surround speaker mint condition $130

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Robert_Z

Robert_Z

Screenwriter

• 1,017 posts

Posted January 19 2009 - 12:26 PM

I'm the only/original owner. I used this speaker sparingly before moving to a smaller house with an HT room that did not support a 6.1 setup. The speaker is versatile and in mint condition, and it will come in original box and packaging. If you're thinking about a 6.1 system, and especially if you own Energy, this is a must have. Paypal only. Will consider trades. I have this on ebay too, so I need to hear from you within the next 6 days. Thanks.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Robert_Z

Robert_Z

Screenwriter

• 1,017 posts

Posted January 21 2009 - 02:54 PM

Price drop to $110 plus shipping. Thanks.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   jamiephoto

jamiephoto

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted February 27 2009 - 12:38 AM

Hi Robert_Z, I'm new here. So new I can't yet send a PM. I'm interested in this speaker. Please contact me at: jamie@jamiephoto.com.

Thanks,
Jamie

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   jamiephoto

jamiephoto

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted March 03 2009 - 12:11 AM

Me again. This speaker seems to be getting scarce. I have a complete 5 speaker set: C-7 mains, C-C1 center, C-R1 rears. (Made in Canada, before Klipsch offshored Energy production to some far-off place overseas.)Posted Image

So you can see why I desire this C-R3 surround back speaker. I have Googled to no avail.

Would you please let me know if this is still available?

Thanks again,
Jamie